E P I L O G U E

Have her forever he did. Dominique and Richie dated all through high school and got married when they turned twenty.

They both went to college at a small Maine school. After that they moved to New York.

The two became famous in their own fields, Dominique getting a modeling contract. Richie getting a job in the comedy field.

Dominique now had dyed her hair blonde and Richie is still handsome as ever. The year is 2000.

They both are at the Oscars, Richie had just starred in a comedy that had been nominated. He was dressed in a Tom Ford suit.

Dominique had on a floral blazer and matching pants with a lace bodysuit underneath. Her blonde hair was thrown back in a ponytail.

The crowd was going insane for them on the red carpet. One stopped Dominique, "How do you feel about your husband getting nominated for a Oscar?"

"Very proud and excited. He deserves this, he's worked his whole life and career for this!" She exclaimed.

They were seated next to some of Richie and her friends. People like Leonardo DiCaprio and Halle Berry.

As they sat, Richie thought his life over. He had been blessed with Dominique who had never left his side. He was grateful for that.

Him and Dominique hadn't had kids because, they couldn't ever find the time. They were in the prime of their careers.

Dominique had only just turned 30 and Richie was 31. They had time, and Dominique's parents had been pestering her.

The moment came for his award. They announced the nominations for Best Comedy Performance. He heard his name and shone with pride.

Dominique smiled up at her husband. She was so proud of him, he'd never know how proud she was of him.

They opened the card and yelled, "Richie Tozier!" Richie looked up, not thinking he would win.

He got up to the podium and took his award. "For this I would just like to say, thank you to my wonderful cast and crew plus my director! But also I would like to thank my wife who's been with me since I was fourteen and is always there for me. I love you all!" He thanked.

Dominique was glowing. She was truly happy for Richie and full of pride that he thanked her in his speech.

He made it back to his seat and Dominique kissed him. "I've loved you ever since you said hi at that funeral."