Chapter 1: Sacrifice

Emma was tearing up while writing the letter;she was going to sacrifice herself to save the people she loved. She knew it was better if she paid for all the pain she caused. She finished writing it, put it in an envelope and went to Granny's. There she found her son tickling Neal and admiring his cuteness while her parents stared smiling. She put the envelope on the jukebox and headed to Gold's shop to get the sword. " Gold, you here?" called Emma as she entered the shop. " What can I do for you?" asked Gold coming out of the back. " I need excallibar," said Emma hiding her nervousness. " And why would you need that?" asked Gold curious. " I am going to get rid of the darkness once and for all," said Emma. " But that would require putting the darkness in someone, " said Gold. " I know," said Emma hiding her sadness. Gold already knows what Emma's plan so he pressed no further; he went to the back to get the sword. He came out a minute later with it. Emma says thankyou and goes toward the lake where Killian and the other dark ones are waiting. When she gets there the sword is immediately out of her hand and in Killian's. " Killian," said Emma but Killian interrupted her. " Emma I can't let you do this," said Killian with a serious face. " Oh so now you care about me," said Emma trying to jot cry. She hates talking to him like this. Before their conversation could continue Emma heard familiar voices. " Emma!" exclaimed her mother followed by her father, Henry, Regina and Robin. Before Emma could say anything she was being choked by Nimue. All of a sudden it was like Killian woke finally woke up. " That's enough! " said Killian worried for Emma now more than ever. " What are you doing?" asked Nimue confused by Killian's change of feelings. " This!" said Killian and before any of them knew it all the dark ones were dissolving into blackness and being absorbed into the sword. " Killian no!" exclaimed Emma knowing what Killian was about to do.

Hope you are loving it! Stay tuned for the next chapters!