Chapter 20:In the forest

Emma woke up to find Killian out of bed. She gets up and heads downstairs to see Killian making breakfast.
Emma sits down and smiles when Killian turns around with a plate of eggs and bacon.
" Good morning luv," Killian greeted.
" Hey," Emma said smiling. She takes the plate and starts eating.
" Now I have to leave in 20 minutes, will you be ok?" Killian asked.
" Yep," said Emma smiling.

Killian left leaving Emma alone in the house. She decides to do some research to see if she can avoid gothel and Hades. They found no weaknesses yet for Hades and now she has to find a weakness for gothel. She finds a book on witches and their weaknesses and she found one that said it worked on all witches. It said:
All witches weakness is a stone that will burn them. It it located in a pine tree deep in the forest and only a person with magic can grab it. Getting the stone will weaken your magic for a few minutes though so be careful!

Emma finished reading grinning. She is happy to at least have the answer to defeat gothel. She decided that if her magic weakened the baby might get hurt and she can't risk that, so she decided to call another person with magic. Regina. She gets out her phone and calls her up. " Hey Emma what's up?" Regina answered. " Hey can you help me with something?" Emma asked. " Sure, what is it?" Regina asked.
" Come over and I will explain," said Emma.
" Ok I will be right over," Regina said then she hung up.

A few minutes later Regina came in.
" What do you need?" Regina asked.
" I need to find this stone," said Emma.
" Stone? For what?" Regina asked.
" There is a new villain in town," Her name is Gothel." Regina sighed," It is bad that we have Hades but now we have another villain to deal with." " She is a witch and this stone will burn her hopefully enough where we can capture her so she won't be a danger," explained Emma.
" What does she want?" Regina asked. Emma sighed," My baby."
" Well, lets get the stone," said Regina and with that they head out towards the forest to get the stone.

They head deep in the forest to find the pine tree. The book said that the pine tree will sparkle to anyone who has magic. This will make it easier for Emma and Regina to find it. They had been walking for a long while and Emma way getting tired. " Can we...take a..break," Emma said leaning on a tree. Regina turned around and smiled," No need we are here." Emma looked up and saw it; the pine tree was sparkling. " Okay, lets get it," said Emma. Regina nods and reaches into the tree hole and gets the stone. She feels a little weakened but, not too serious. " Lets go defeat a witch," said Regina. So Emma won't get too tired she transports them back to the house.

Emma decides on the perfect idea. She will bait out Gothel by saying that she made her choice and that she will go with Gothel. She decides to do it at the beach. No one will be there and she won't look silly shouting.

" Gothel! I made my choice. I will go with you," Emma shouted. Gothel shows up and grins. " I knew you would make this choice," said Gothel walking up to her. Emma throws the stone in front of her in which it makes black smoke appear. When it disappears Gothel has handcuffs on her and she is struggling to get out.
" Hehe I knew it wouldn't be this easy," said Gothel. Regina shows up and takes her. " I will take her up to the clock tower and put blood magic on it," said Regina. She took her towards the clock tower and sealed it with blood magic. She came back to Emma," It is sealed with blood magic, she can't get out and only I can break it," Regina said reasuringly. " Thanks regina," said Emma.
" No problem," said Regina smiling. She leaves and Emma walks back to the house. There Killian is in the house reading a book when he sees Emma walk in.

" Hey love," said Killian getting up and kissing Emma, " Where were you?" " Regina and I went and defeated a witch she is now locked in the clock tower with no way to get out," explained Emma.
" And how come I didn't know about this?" Killian asked. "I didn't want to worry you," said Emma plainly. " Emma you can tell me anything, when it is something like this," said Killian. " I know I'm sorry," said Emma. Killian smiles, " You know I can't stay mad at you love," Killian said wrapping her in his arms.

Emma smiles putting her arms around him. Emma smiles at how nice her husband is. They will always have fights, but nothing can break them a part. Not even death. They spend the day relaxing and talking. Emma tells him everything that happened on her little adventure with Regina. They still have to defeat Hades, but at least the witch won't be a problem. Meanwhile, at the clock tower, gothel is sitting down bored out of her mind.

All of a sudden, a puff of blue smoke appears and Hades appears. " Hello gothel," greeted Hades.
" Who the hell are you?" Gothel asked. " Hades, god of death. I thought we could make a deal," he said smirking. Gothel grins," I'm listening. "

I hope you are enjoying this!💗💗 Pleaseee comment I really want to know what you think!💗🌹🌙