Chapter 19:New villian

Emma is now in her 8th month meaning only one more month until the baby arrives and they don't know how to stop Hades.

She is now on maternity leave for two reasons. One, Hades could be lurking around and they don't want Emma out of the house. Second, they feel like too much stress is not good for the baby. Emma somewhat agreed to it but, she doesn't like how everyone is being so protective. Emma is wearing a red dress, which really shows her baby bump.

She has a lot of downtime so, she decides to try to read her books in her book shelf. They say reading is really relaxing and soothing for the baby; she wants this pregnancy to go well, even though it is uncertain about what will happen. " What are you reading love?" Killian asked sitting down handing her a hot cocoa.
Emma smiles looking up at her husband grabbing the hot cocoa, " Romeo and Juliet." " Ah, Shakespeare, " said Killain. " You know Shakespeare?" Emma asked. " When you go on long voyages you have a lot of downtime; I read a few." " Hm," said Emma impressed. " Don't be so surprised love," said Killain laughing," Pirates know how to read too."

" I never doubted you did," said Emma laughing. Emma leans into killan's shoulder and with that they read together on the couch.

Meanwhile, a shadow is watching the happy couple from a far. " Hehe, they won't know what hit them," said the figure laughing evily. When they see the couple head up to bed, they plan to make their entrance. They enter the house and head up the stairs. They head into the couples room to see them fast asleep. " Perfect," they say grinning. They take out a handful of powder and put it on Emma's forehead. Before they knew it, they were in Emma's dream world. They find Emma walking around really confused.

" Where am I?" Emma asked. " I can answer that," said the figure chuckling. " Who are you?" Emma asked confused. " You can call me gothel," said the figure cackling. They come out of the shadows revealing a woman with long, black curly hair and a red dress. " Where am I?" Emma asked.
" I'm surprised you don't recognize your own mind," said Gothel.
" This is my mind?" Emma asked looking around. " Yep, and I have come because you have something I want," said gothel grinning. " What is that?" Emma asked.
" That little bundle of joy inside of you," said gothel putting her hand on Emma's stomach. Emma stepped back putting a protective hand on her stomach. " No," said Emma. " Look, your baby is the key to something I want," said Gothel. " And what is that?" Emma asked. " Her hair is going to have magical properties that will help me stay young," said gothel. " Well you are not getting them," said Emma determined. " Well, there is an alternative, " said gothel walking around.
" And what is that?" asked Emma. " After your baby is born, you come with me," said gothel grinning evily. " And you will leave my baby and family alone?" asked Emma.
" Yep," said gothel," What do you say?"
" I will think about it," said Emma. With Hades all they need is another villain in town. " I will give you until your baby is born," said gothel and with that she disappears in yellow smoke. Emma wakes up with a start and looks over at her husband sound asleep. She smiles at him. Emma doesn't know which villian is worst, but she knows she will have to make a big decision when the time comes.

I hope you are enjoying this! Please comment and stay tuned for more!❤