Chapter 18:Restless

It is now 5 months and Emma's bump has gotten bigger. She recently found out that she can't fit into any of her usual clothes so, her and her mother went to the store to get her some maternal clothes. She came back with an assortment of dresses in different colors, and some shirts and sweatpamts.

Emma was grateful because now she didn't have to struggle to get into her clothes. She is still working as sherrif, but isn't going on any patrols or solving any cases. She even goes home early so she can rest. Emma feels like it is safer if she stays in the sherrif station, but it has gotten her restless. She has gotten all the paper work done and after that she doesn't know what to do. When 6:00 finally comes she gets up and heads towards her car. Before she heads in she feels like someone is watching her. She turns around to find no one there.

Thinking it is all in her head, she heads home. She walks towards the door when she gets the feeling again. She looks around and still sees no one. I must be really tired," Emma thought. She unlocks the door and goes inside to see her husband cooking dinner. " Hey love, how was work?" he asked.
" Boring, " Emma says sighing putting her keys on the table and sitting down. Killian walks up to her and kisses her on her head and smiles.
" Don't worry love, you will get back to work in no time, but our child is your top priority. You should be resting," said Killian sternly yet softly.
" I know, but I get so restless in the house," said Emma tiredly.
" I know, but don't worry, you will get back to normal," said Killian smiling.

He hands her her plate which she takes gratefully eating. Killian chuckles at his wife's appetite. After dinner, they decide to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. As the movie nears the end, Killian feels his wife's head slump on his shoulder. Smiling he kisses her head and carries her up the stairs to bed. He stares at his beautiful wife.

With Emma pregnant she has gotten even more beautiful. With their child in her stomach, her skin is basically glowing radiating off the moon light. He gets into his pajamas and gets into bed beside her. He kisses her head before going to sleep.
I hope you enjoyed that! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Please comment what you think and stay tuned for more! 👍
Stay regal! 🍎