Chapter 14: The truth

*Emma POV*
Ok Emma he won't be mad. You have been keeping it form him for a while but wouldn't he feel better if he was the first one to find out? Technically Archie is the one who found out first but that isn't the point. I am going to tell Killian and that is that.
*Author POV*
" Killian I'm home!" Emma called. " Hey love," Killian said giving Emma a peck on the lips. " I have to tell you something," Emma said seriously. Killian picked up on the tone and became worried.

" What's wrong? " he asked nervously. " I didn't tell you everything when I told you I was pregnant," she says. " Ok what didn't you tell me?" Killian asked. " I didn't tell you how I found out," she said. " Didn't you find out on that stick thing?" Killian asked.

" Well yes but I found out before I took the test." Emma said nervous about revealing the truth. " Ok how did you find out before?" asked Killian confused. " It was a week after our honeymoon and I went back to work. All of a sudden, I hear a voice and it sounds very unfamiliar so I asked who they were. They said he was Hades God of Death.

He came from the underworld when we found out we left. I asked what he was doing here and she said he wanted my child so I immediately assumed Henry because he is my only child.

Then, he said no he wants my other child and I was like what other child and he said the one growing inside of me. That is when I knew I was probably pregnant. Taking the test and seeing it positive made it more real. Anyway, that night I had a dream where Hades took our child from me. " said Emma relieved to have told Killian her secret.

" Why didn't you tell me?" asked Killian a little hurt that Emma didn't tell him right away. " I wanted to but I didn't want to ruin your joy for you when you found out I was pregnant." said Emma sadly. " Well I guess that makes sense but from now on no more secrets. " said Killian. " Promise no more secrets." said Emma smiling leaning in for a kiss. Killian leans in and with that the share a passionate kiss.

" So did you tell your parents? " asked Killian. " No I should right." said Emma.
" Well only if you're ready but I feel like you should just tell them." said Killian smiling. " Alright lets go." said Emma. With that they go hand in hand to the loft to her parents.