Chapter 4:Plan

" You're going where?! " exclaimed Snow with shock and concern. " Yes I am going to the underworld. " said Killian. " Hook are you sure about this?" asked David with concern. " I can't let Emma's sacrifice mean nothing! " exclaimed Killian determined. " Well I'm with you; I want to get my mom back! " said Henry. " You are not going to the underworld. " said Regina matter-a-factly. " Your mum's right lad it's too dangerous; that's why I'm going alone." said Killian. " No Killian I am sorry but I can't let you go alone; if anyone is helping rescuing my daughter it is going to be me and don't try to stop me!" exclaimed a confident Snow. Killian put his hands up in defeat. " If you're going I'm going too." said David to Snow. " No David you have to stay with Neal." said Snow shaking her head. " Granny can take care of him." said David. " Well you are going to need me then, we don't know what we will find down there and you might need magic." said Regina. " Well then I am coming too." said Robin with determination. " What about your daughter? " asked Regina concerned. " I can take care of her." said Zelena walking in. " No way!" said Robin protecting his daughter. " Come on the only thing you could be protecting her from is some mother daughter bonding." said Zelena. "Robin as much as I don't really trust her your daughter wouldn't be in bad hands; who better then the mother. " said Regina sincerely. Robin gives his daughter a kiss on her forehead and hands her to Zelena. " Hey there sweet pea, I'm your mummy. " said Zelena smiling. "Alright ready to go?" asked Killian. " Yeah, lets go save Emma." said Snow with confidence.

Hope you are enjoying this! Stay tuned for the more chapters to come!