Chapter 9:Happy News

" God I love you swan." Killian breathes leaning his forehead on Emma's. " I love you too." said Emma smiling. They stay there for a moment until they pulled a part and went to bed. The next morning they head to the loft where they are going to share the news of their engagement.

They knock on the door and wait eagerly for it to open. " Hey guys what's up?" exclaimed Snow gesturing for them to come in. " We have some news." said Emma and with that Emma holds up her hand showing the engagement ring. " Oh my gosh!" exclaimed Snow giving Emma a crushing hug, same with Killian. " I am so glad it is you." said Snow to Killian hugging him

" Aye me too." Killian says smiling to his future wife.

They tell the others and they are all thrilled just as much as Snow was. Henry took it really well and he is really excited to have Killian as a step-father. Regina was thrilled as well and even more thrilled when Emma made her maid of honor.

Killian made Robin his best man. Robin was of course touched. Snow and David decided to have a nice family dinner at Granny's to celebrate. After dinner everyone goes home.

They decided to have the wedding a week from today. It will be at Granny's and it will be perfect as Snow puts it.

It is the night before the wedding and Emma is just sitting on the couch reading. " Alright luv well I am off." said Killian about to the head to the door. " You know you don't have to leave." said Emma. " It is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" exclaimed Killian. "Alright then, see you tomorrow." said Emma giving him a peck on the lips.

Killian is standing at the top of the aisle with Robin standing beside him giving him an encouraging pat on the shoulder. Regina is on the other side smiling down the aslie. The music is playing aims everyone stands up; Killian is just mesmerized when Emma comes walking down the aisle towards him. Snow and David are beside her walking her down. They stop and David lifts the veil out of her face and kisses her on the cheek; Snow does the same.

They help Emma onto the alter where Killian grabs her hand and they stand together. Killian just can't stop looking at his beautiful bride. Emma looks back into his deep blue eyes. " Are you ready to recite your vows?" asked Archie. " Emma when we met I never knew we would get here, when we kissed for the first time on Neverland that is when I knew I could love another person.

You opened my heart to love and led it away from revenge." said Killian sincerely. He took the ring from the box and slid it on Emma's finger and says," with this ring my heart belongs to you." "Killian when I felt alone you were always there for me and I know you always will be.

I knew you were the one for me when we kissed for the first time. I love you with all my heart; you are my true love." Emma finished and put the ring on Killian's finger. " Do you Killian Jones take this woman to be your wife and love her for all eternity. " Archie asked Killian. " I do." Killian said with no hesitation.

" Do you Emma Swan take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity." Archie asked Emma. " I do." Emma said with no hesitation. " It is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife. " Archie said smiling. Emma and Killian look into eachothers eyes smiling and they share a passionate kiss.