Chapter 24

Emma is just mesmerized. She can't believe how much she looks like Killian. She does have her eyes, but she has Killian's hair and skin and smile. "Hey baby girl," Emma cooed at her daughter. Killian comes over and looks at her. "Hey," Killian says rubbing his daughters cheek gently. Emma looks at Killian and he looks back smiling. They all stay quiet for a minute until Henry asks,"So, what are you going to name her?" "I don't know, I want her name to be perfect though," Emma says not able to look away from her daughter.

"Oh isn't this a sweet moment," Gothel said grinning poofing in. "Yes it is," said Hades poofing in next. Emma covers her baby protectively holding her close. Killian covers both Emma and his daughter protectively. "It is time to choose Emma; you or your daughter?" Gothel says. Emma contemplates this for a moment. She doesn't want to leave her daughter but, she definitly didn't want her daughter taken away from her. She knows she will have Killian but, is that enough? Emma looks at Killian and Killian nods knowing whatever Emma picks will be the best choice. Emma nods to Regina telling her  she has the magic handcuffs. "Well, which is it?" Gothel asked impatiently. "I choose me," Emma says sighing but, secretly has the handcuffs behind her back. "Alright lets go then," Emma says. Gothel grins and brings her hands out to take her when Emma very swiftly puts the handcuffs on her draining her magic. Gothel sighed in frustration as she falls down in defeat. David and Robin pick her up a d took her to a special cell underneath the library.

"Alright Emma, so are you ready to give up your baby?" Hades asked. Emma looked at her husband then at her new born daughter.
"I choose you," Emma said and before he could react, Regina put the Olympian crystal through his heart making him frozen in place. He screamed in agony and turned to dust. Emma smiled knowing that her daughter and family are safe.

Hope you are enjoying this! I really want to know what you think of this story! Please comment what you think!❤