Chapter 8:Heart split

" There is a way." said Snow smiling. " What? " asked David curious. " The same way you are alive, they can share a heart." said Snow matter a factly. " Wait we can?!" exclaimed Killian looking at Emma. " Of course I have seen how you too are it is definitely true love." said Snow and with that Emma and Killian smiled at eachother.

" Ok well lets do it!" said Regina, " this may hurt a bit," and with that Regina pulled Killian's heart out of his chest. She rips it half and puts one half in Emma's chest and the other half in Killian's chest. A big swoosh entered the room and that is when they knew that it worked. Emma gasps and touches her chest. " You alright luv? " asked Killian concerned. " Never better, I feel alive." said Emma smiling.

" Okay them lets get out of here!" exclaimed Snow and with that they all headed down to the lake where they can go home. " Its about time, I don't want to keep my wife waiting." said Rumple impatiently. " We are ready you can take us home right? " asked Regina annoyed. "Of course." said Rumple and with that he cut his hand luring the boat to them.

They all get on and head home. " To our future swan." said Killian smiling and holding Emma's hand. " I can't wait." said Emma smiling leaning in to give a nice passionate kiss. A few hours later they make it back to Storybrooke and head to town. Waiting for them surprisingly is Zelena holding the baby. " Zelena, what are you doing here?" asked Regina confused. " Well I decided to take my daughter out to the park since it is such a nice day, but it looks like I came here just in time." said Zelena smiling. " Ok thanks so can I take her now?" asked Robin handing out his hands.

" Sure, but first I want to make an agreement on when I will see her." said Zelena holding the baby to her. " I don't think that is a good idea." said Robin. " Come on I won't take her I am not that cruel." said Zelena annoyed. " I don't really trust you enough to believe that." said Robin starting to get annoyed. " Well then I am not giving Kelly back." said Zelena protecting her. " Wait Kelly?, you named her without me?" asked Robin crossing his arms.

Zelena and Robin walk down the street discussing plans while Regina and Henry head home followed by Snow and David leaving Killian and Emma alone. " So want to go home?" asked Emma smiling.

" You know it Swan." said Killian and with that they head home to start their future. A week later when everything calmed down, Killian was heading to the loft to ask David an important question. He hesitates to knock on the door but then knocks and stands there nervous. David opens it to a very nervous Killian. " Hey, you okay?" asked David concerned. " Of course, there is actually something I want to ask you." said Killian. " Ok what is that? " asked David crossing his arms. Alright this is it. Killian thought. " David may I have your blessing to ask Emma to marry me?" asked Killian now more nervous than ever.

David looked at Killian with a very intimidating stare. He is going to say no. Killian thought. " Of course." said David smiling. Killian let out the breath he was holding and stood up. " Well that is a relief." said Killian. " It is up to Emma of course but yes you have my blessing." said David patting Killian on the back. " Thankyou so much David." said Killian smiling. " So when are you going to ask her?" asked David curious. " Well tonight I hope." said Killian nervously. " You hope?" said David confused. " Well I hope I don't get nervous and don't say it at all." said Killian. " Well what are you waiting for?" asked David smiling. Killian went home and opened the door.

" Emma?" Killian called. Almost instantly Emma comes giving Killian a nice kiss. " Hey, what's up?" asked Emma curious. " I have to ask you a question." said Killian nervous more than ever. " Alright what is it?" asked Emma even more curious. " Emma you and I have been through a lot together and there is just something I want you to be certain of, that I will always be by your side." said Killian and with that he got down on one knee and asked," So Emma Swan, will you marry me." " Yes!" said Emma and with that he put the ring on her finger and they shared the most passionate kiss they have ever given each other.