Chapter 21

Emma is now in her 9th month. Emma is scared that the second her baby is born, that Hades will come and take them away. Emma does have a plan though. Maybe Hades will make a trade and take her instead of the baby. Emma doesn't like it, but it feels like the only option now. Her phone rings bringing her out of her thoughts.
" Hello?" Emma answered. " Emma! Its Regina. I think we found a way to defeat Hades. Come to my house."
" Ok. On my way." Emma hung up and headed towards Regina's house.

When she came in, she saw her parents, Regina, Robin, Henry and Killian.
"So, what is it that can defeat him?" Emma asked. " We found a page in the story book telling us how we can kill him," said Henry showing Emma the page.
" The olympian crystal can defeat a god," said Emma looking at the page. " Yep, and of we find this, then we can defeat him," said Regina.

"Do you know where it could be then?" Emma asked. " It is rumored to be in a sacred temple used to worship the gods. If we find that temple, we might be able to find it," said Regina. Emma nods and says," So when do we go?" " You are going to stay here while me, David, Robin and Killian go and find it; I need all the backup I need and you need to rest," said Regina. " Snow and Henry will stay with you."
Emma sighs and sits down. " Don't worry love, we will ne back in no time," said Killian kissing her on her head.

" Be back soon," said Regina heading out with the guys. Snow and Henry stayed back and sat down next to Emma.
" Don't worry Emma, the best thing for you and your baby is to rest," said Snow. " We are here to entertain you," said Henry going into the closet. When he comes out he brings a box and puts it on the table.
" Monopoly?" Emma asked. " Yep," Henry said smiling and setting it up.

Meanwhile, Regina and the guys were on the hunt for the crystal.
After a very long while, they find it. They go inside and start searching. They searched everywhere until Regina found it in a drawer.
" There you are," Regina said bringing it out.
" I got it, lets go." Regina transports them back to the house and see a bored Emma playing monopoly with Henry and Snow.
When Emma sees them she gets up. " Thank God!" said Emma.

" We got it, now we just have to wait till you have the baby; that is when he will come," explained Regina. Emma nods. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. When she washes her hands she sees a figure in the mirror. " Hi Emma," they said. Emma turned around and said," Neal?"

Emma couldn't believe what she is seeing. Could she be hallucinating?
" Are..are you real?" she breathed. " Sort of; I came to warn you," said Neal.
" Warn me about what?" Emma asked.
" Gothel is out and working with Hades."
" What?" Emma said shocked. " Yeah and I want to tell you that Hades will stop at nothing to get what he wants," Neal said.
" Well, that is what villains do isn't it," said Emma. " Well, he will do anything, which includes bringing people back from the dead." " Is that how you are here?" Emma asked. " Yeah and I am here to help you."

" Don't listen to him Emma," said someone. Emma turned around and couldn't believe what she was seeing.
"Graham?" " Emma, that isn't Neal; he won't help you," graham said. " No Emma its me, alright you can trust me," said Neal. Emma was now conflicted. Who does she trust?

Hope you are enjoying this! Comments are always appreciated! ❤Stay tuned for more!