Chapter 12:Telling

*Emma POV*
Pregnant. I am pregnant. Killian and I talked about having children but I don't think we meant this soon. What is he going to say? Don't be silly Emma he won't leave you. Just then I hear the door knob rattle. Oh no Killian's home! I got to look normal it he'll suspect something's wrong. "Emma?" Killian calls. I come out of the bathroom and to the kitchen where Killian is. " Hello." I say trying to act as normal as possible. He kisses me making me forget all my worries, but I know I have to tell him. " Killian there's something I have to tell you." I say as calmly as possible. " Ok." he says curiously listening. Ok here it goes!

" I'm pregnant." I say scared to hear his response. He looks at me with no expression. Then he smiles. He comes and picks me up and kisses me passionately. " So you're happy? " I ask smiling. " I am happier than I have ever been." he said smiling. We share another passionate kiss and that is when I knew everything was going to be alright. I couldn't tell him about Hades' threat, I didn't want to take his joy away from him.

*Author POV*
Emma and Killian go to the loft where Snow and David are to share the news. Emma knows how happy they will be when they hear that they are going to have another grandchild. They knock on the door to be greeted by Snow. " Hey guys what a wonderful surprise! " snow says excitedly.

They go in where David greets them and gestures for them to sit down. Emma could not wait to tell her parents the news. " So what brings you guys here?" snow asks. " Well we actually have news to share with you." Emma says. " Ok what is it?" snow asks curiously. Emma takes a deep breath and then says, "I'm pregnant. " Snow and David's face lit up with glee. They were overjoyed to hear the news. " Oh my gosh!" Snow exclaimed hugging them both.

David patted Killian's back and hugged Emma. They stay for dinner inviting Regina and Robin along with Henry. Emma anticipates when she should share the news; she wonders this as Regina asks," So why did you invite us for dinner?" Emma feels that is the cue to tell them. " Well, we wanted to share some news with all of you." Emma says taking Killian's hand. " Ok, what is it?" Regina asks curiously. " I'm pregnant." Emma says smiling.

Everyone lit up at the news, especially Henry who was the first to hug his mom and step-father. Regina hugs Emma followed by Robin who then pats Killian on the back. Everyone is overjoyed at the news.
Hope you are enjoying this! Opinions always appreciated! Stay tuned for new chapters!🍎🍎