Chapter 5:Underworld

Killian, Snow, David, Regina, Robin and Henry head down to the lake where they meet Mr. Gold. " I didn't know you were bringing the whole family down." said Mr. Gold. " Lets just do this. " said Killian trying not to get annoyed. " Well then lets get started shall we." said Mr. Gold and with that he cut his hand and poured his blood into the lake.

Not too long after a boat came out of a big smoky mist with a dark figure on it. Everyone went one and prepared for what they were about to encounter in the underworld. After what seemed like a few hours they finally made it; and it was not what they were expecting. The underworld was an exact copy of Storybrooke; the clock tower was on the ground whether then on top of the library and the sky was red, but other than that you would have thought you were in Storybrooke. Killian's only concern was of course to get Emma home safe and sound.

" If you want to find Ms. Swan I suggest you go to her grave." said Mr. Gold. " Wait her grave is down here?" asked Snow. " Of course every one has one and with this we can talk to her." said Mr. Gold holding a square bottle with foreign writing on it. " What is that?" asked Regina confused. " This is a potion from Dunbroch." said Rumple. " So how can this thing help us talk to Emma?" asked Killian. " Simple just pour it on her grave and she will show up and we can talk to her." said Rumple. " Alright lets go!" said Killian.

They headed to the graveyard where it would be up in Storybrooke and they found Emma's grave. Killian controlled his sobs as he saw the name Emma Swan engraved on the stone. Killian stood there for a moment. " Well what are you waiting for?" asked Regina. " I want to do this alone." said Killian. " Alright we'll leave you alone." said Snow and with that they all left Killian alone. " Alright love lets see where you are." said Killian confidently and with that he poured the potion on the ground.

Just to let you know I don't own once upon a time or any of its characters! I hope you are enjoying this! Please comment your opinions!!