Chapter 10: Unexpected guest

Emma and Killian go home to have a night to remember as a new married couple. The next morning they wake up in eachothers arms. " Good Morning." Killian said smiling. " Good morning." Emma said giving him a good morning kiss. " So did you have fun last night?" Killian asked smirking. " I did." said Emma laughing.

They pull a part and go downstairs to have some breakfast. Emma goes to the fridge and takes out a box of frozen pancakes. She takes them out and puts them in the pan. As she is cooking them a "mysterious figure" comes up behind her. " Something smells delicious. " said Killian grinning into her hair. " You really want to do this again? " Emma asked remembering the last time this happened which ended with her mother barging in. " I am sure that your mother wouldn't come in again. " said Killian sure of himself.

" Well then, to hell with the pancakes. " Emma said and with that they kiss, just as they did before but certain that Snow would barge in. They make it to the couch where they continue and they forget about the pancakes. Of course Emma does and makes them stop cooking so they could continue without any worries. After a while they stop and watch a movie with a little making out here and there. The next few days are somewhat the same. The just want to make their honeymoon a week to be remembered.

At the end of the week it was time for Emma to get back to work. She is just doing some paper work when David comes in. " So how was your honeymoon? " he asks smiling. " It was nice." said Emma cleslry not wanting to go through the details with her father. " Ok well I am going on patrol, see you later." said David grabbing his gun and handcuffs. " Ok bye dad." Emma said.

Emma is still working on paper work when all of a sudden she hears a mysterious voice. " You thought you could get away that easy?" asked the mysterious voice. " Who are you?" Emma asked confused and little scared. " Oh I guess I haven't formerly introduced myself, I'm Hades, god of death. " Hades said appearing right in front of Emma.