Chapter 16:Lunch

Emma and Killian walk to the library to do some research of their own. They got all the books they could find on the Greek gods. They always went straight for the chapter on Hades seeing if it said any weaknesses.

After what felt like the millionth book they started to get frustrated.
"How is there noting in here on weaknesses!" exclaimed Emma frustrated. " Calm down love, we'll find something," said Killian soothingly. " I can't keep calm knowing someone is trying to take our baby from us," said Emma tearfully. Killian brings her in where she leans on his shoulder crying softly.
" Emma I feel like all this stress isn't good for the baby, lets go home and rest," said Killian softly rubbing her shoulders.
" I can't rest we have to find out how to stop Hades," said Emma determined. " Come on,  we have been at it for hours I want you to rest," said Killian sternly. Emma sighs and gets up knowing she won't win this argument. Killian grins and leads her out the door.

" Can we stop by granny's I'm starving," said Emma rubbing her stomach. Killian chuckles and says,
" You're always hungry now." They go inside and order. Emma gets a grilled cheese with onion rings and Killian just gets a coffee. Emma eats the whole thing in five minutes. " You were hungry, " said Killian looking at Emma's clean plate. " I'm eating for two now babe," said Emma smiling.

They walk back to their house hand in hand smiling.

I hope you enjoyed that! Please comment!! Stay tuned for more!❤❤