Chapter 15:Hope

" You know we will also have to tell Regina since she is the mayor, and so she knows that a new villain is in the town," said Killian matter-a-factly. " I know but, lets tell my parents first," said Emma nervously. " Hey, its going to be ok," said Killian holding her hand.

She smiles and holds his hand. She knocks on the door to find Snow open it. " Hello you two!" exclaims Snow gesturing for them to walk in. David greets them both and gestures for them to sit. " So how are things?" asked Snow curiously.
" Oh their good," said Emma smiling. " We actually have something to tell you," said Killian.
" What is it?" asked David nervously. " There is a new villain in town," said Emma.

" What? Who?" aksed Snow. " Hades, god of the underworld, " said Emma. " What does he want?" asked David. " Our baby," said Emma sadly.
Snow and David shared alarmed looks. " Well we won't let anyone take your baby," said Snow determined. " Thanks, we're going to tell Regina so we can see of she has any way or spell in seeing how we can stop him," said Emma. " Alright good luck," said Snow.
"Thanks, bye," said Emma smiling.

She walked out with Killian and with that they head towards Regina's house to see if she could help. They go to knock on her door which immediately opens to Regina. " Hey guys what can I do for you?" asked Regina. " There is a new villain in town," said Emma. " What else is knew. Come in and we'll talk about it," said Regina. " Ok," said Emma walking in followed by Killian.

Emma and Killian go in and sit on her couch. Regina comes in and sits across from them.
" So, when did this villian come to town?" asked Regina. " Maybe, about a week or two ago," said Emma trying to remember. " And we are dealing with them now?!" asked Regina alarmed.

" Look, that isn't important, what is, is that we are dealing with them now," said Emma. "Ok, so who is this villian?" asked Regina. " Hades," said Emma. " god of death?" asked Regina. " Yeah," said Emma. " What does he want?" asked Regina.
" Our baby," Emma said sadly. " Well I won't let anything happen to your baby," said Regina determined. " Thanks Regina, " said Killian gratefully. " No problem, I will let you know if I find anything out," said Regina. " Ok thanks," said Emma smiling.

They leave the house going to their house. " Love everything will be ok," soothed Killian seeing a worried Emma.
" I hope so," said Emma sadly. Killian touches her stomach," I promise I won't let anything happen to both of you."
Emma smiles and touches his hand.
I hope you are enjoying this! Opinions always appreciated! ❤ Stay tuned for more!