Chapter 2: Sadness

" You know there is no other way; let me do this Emma let me die a hero that is the man I want you to remember please!" exclaimed Killian. Killian puts his hand on Emma's cheek a tear rolling down his cheek. " I love you," said Killian. " I love you too," said Emma crying and at that they shared a passionate kiss. " And that is why I have to do this," said Emma. " Swan no!" exclaimed Killian. Emma has driven the sword into her stomach and just as she did that a bright light appeared and Emma's hair turned back to blond and she had her red leather jacket on; Killian's hair went back to normal and his clothes looked nicer. Killian couldn't hold back the sobs that were escaping his mouth; the woman that he loved just sacrificed herself to save him. He knew that her parents and Henry were probably sobbing too but all he could think about was Emma and how she was falling to the ground. He went down to and instantly sobbed into her shirt trying to convince himself that this was just some horrible dream that he was going to wake up from any second with Emma alive next to him in the house he picked for their future, but as painful it was to admit; this was not a dream.

Hope you are loving this! Stay tuned for more to come!