I Think I Saved A Girl Last Night

Yesterday I had a crappy day and was required to work extra hours (yay), we just changed our time zone one hour, so it was already dark when I left my workplace, I was pretty stressed and was just driving my usual route, when I noticed this girl on a dark street just texting, light waiting the light to cross the street and I just think, this is a shitty and dark place to be, who the fuck is just there texting in the dark? that's when I turned my face and noticed a guy like 50 feet from her, just staring at her, I was about to go on my way when I noticed that he was just.... eating her with his eyes.

That's when it hit me, oh fuck, bad news, so I just park my car the next street and run back where the girl was before.

so when I turn on the corner, I noticed the girl forcing and pushing the guy while screaming. I sprint as far as I could and scream " hey fucker, leave her alone", the guy turned, saw me, pushed her aside and run like crazy, I started to chase him and noticed that he dropped a knife in the street while running, so I turn back to the girl and asked if she was okay, after she calmed down, she told me that he stole her phone, told her that it was just a value and it didn't matter that much. She was waiting for her BF, so when he arrived I explained the situation, shake hands and left.

So much for a crappy night.

So dude who assaulted naive girls, let's not meet.