3.

It's been 4 days and there was no sign of Hoseok, It had become an official missing person case with an investigation commencing.

News reports had gone out on local news about Jung Hoseok the missing teenager from the small town they all lived in.

The boys were still in shock that their bestfriend was missing, they wished they'd wake up to Hoseok jumping on them waking them up from a horrible nightmare.

But everytime they woke up it wasn't a nightmare.

They'd look out there window only to see Hoseok's picture under the word Missing written in large letters posted on lamp posts all down their streets.

Everywhere they went, photos of Hoseok would haunt them bringing tears and heartache.

Yoongi was taking it the worst.

He hadn't slept properly since that phone call from Hoseok's mother, whenever he'd accidentally fall asleep, memories he had with Hoseok would play.

He would feel happy and then once woken up, he was dragged from the memories and thrown into reality where Hoseok was nowhere to be found.

'If only I'd made him stay.' He tells himself everyday.

an: let me know what you think x

And my babies made it into the billboard top100!!! I'm actually so happy because they deserve it so much :') let's keep working hard for them!