11.

Everybody grieves in different ways.

Some cry, some scream, some zone out completely or go into denial.

All the boys had been sitting at home with their family's when the news they were all dreading was announced.

"A body was found in an abandoned building in the middle of an empty opening an hour away from town, two teenagers went exploring and were horrified when they found a bruised and battered body of a teenage boy. Police are currently running a forensics test as they believe this body belongs to missing teenage boy Jung Hoseok."

The reactions for each boy was different.

"No" Jungkook whispered softly before covering his mouth trying to muffle his cries.

Namjoon felt his heart stop, he zoned out as his parents tried to comfort him. His bestfriend Hoseok was gone and he thought he'd come to that realisation but he really hadn't, I don't think anyone would ever be ready for something like this.

Jimin cried his eyes out, he couldn't believe this was all becoming a reality.

Taehyung's hands, lips and legs trembled as silent tears fell like a waterfall onto his lap.

Jin let out loud cries as he hug his mother tightly mumbling incoherent things.

Yoongi's reaction was the worst.

As he watched the news he felt his whole heart stop, he didn't believe it.

Heavy, shaky breaths were all he could let out in the beginning, his mother called for him but he had become in a small place with only himself.

He fell onto the ground and mumbled "No it's not true" as he held his hands over his head, eyes squeezed shut.

"No!" He yelled and that's when the painful tears fell, he had never felt so much pain in his life as he did in this moment.

"It's not him, it can't be!" Yoongi screams.

Yoongi's mother cries as she holds him, her heart breaking by the second.

"He didn't deserve this eomma, why him!?"

an: sorry