12.

Yoongi and the other boys sat in a circle on Namjoon's floor, they're all quiet but they're screaming to say something.

"My father is working on the forensics team for the body they found, I could
get us in and we could see if it's really h-him" Jungkook mutters.

"Do you really think that's the best idea Jungkook?" Namjoon says as he looks up at the boy, his eyes are scared.

"I want to know if it's him, I want to see Namjoon" Yoongi mutters, his drained eyes looking up at the others.

"Yoongi if it is him we will be traumatised" Namjoon says.

"I don't care, I-I want to do it. Jungkook how do we get in?" Yoongi says.

"Well once my fathers asleep I can get his pass, all the workers leave at 9:30 so we would have to go in after they all leave. The security camera's are old and turn off at 10:30pm so that's sorted." Jungkook says.

"Okay can we go tonight?" Yoongi says.

"Yeah we should be able to, it's 4pm now so how about we meet up at the park we all use to go to at 10pm?" Jungkook suggests.

"Okay" Yoongi nods.

"You guys are idiots, you're breaking into a morgue basically with a bunch of dead bodies. What if you get caught?" Namjoon exclaims with a scoff.

"We won't get caught" Yoongi says.

"Well we are not going" Jimin says as he looks over to Taehyung and Jin who nod in agreement.

"Why not?" Yoongi asks with a frown.

"Because if it is Hoseok I don't want to see they body of my dead bestfriend!" Jimin yells surprising everyone.

"Fine, it's just Jungkook and I then" Yoongi says.

"Yoongi, Jimin's right I don't want to see Hoseok's body if it is him" Jungkook mutters.

"So you're just going to bail like that?" Yoongi scoffs.

"I'll still get you the stuff you need to get in but I won't come in" Jungkook says.

"Fine I'll just go alone" Yoongi says.

"Yoongi you're being stupid" Namjoon says.

"I need to do this Joon, just let me" Yoongi begs.

Namjoon sighs and shakes his head before looking back at Yoongi.

"Fine but don't be surprised when you realise you're looking at Hoseok's body".

an: Yoongi why