19.

"Okay have we got any more ideas on where he could be?" Yoongi asks as they all sit around in his room.

"Nothing Yoongi, are you sure we can find him?" Jungkook frowns.

"We can't give up on him guys, this is Hoseok" Yoongi frowns.

"Hey Joonie, are you okay?" Jimin asks as he places a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, making the boy flinch.

Just hearing the words 'are you okay?' sets off Namjoon's emotions, he's unable to control his tears.

All the boys rush over to him, worried because they've never seen Namjoon cry.

"I'm a fucking horrible person" Namjoon sobs.

"No you're not, why are you saying that?" Jimin frowns.

"I know where Hoseok is!" Namjoon exclaims.

"What do you mean you know where Hoseok is!?" Yoongi yells.

"Don't yell Yoongi" Jin says.

"Don't yell? He knows where Hoseok is and kept it from us!" Yoongi exclaims.

"I was threatened Yoongi, my dad was threatened. If I told anyone he would kill me" Namjoon whimpers.

"Who would kill you?" Taehyung says.

"Taeri" Namjoon mutters.

"T-Taeri took Hoseok? But how can that be possible?" Yoongi stutters over his words. A man he had talked to before, that he consider nice had taken Hoseok, his own stepson.

"I don't know why he took him Yoongi, but I figured it out and c-confronted him, which was stupid I know and then he just-" Namjoon lets out a choked sob before he can finish.

"Okay enough details, we need to go to the police and get Hoseok right now"

"What if he kills me?" Namjoon whispers.

"Hey look at me, he's not going to kill you. I won't let him touch you got it?" Jimin says as he holds Namjoon's face, Namjoon nods before standing up and wiping his tears.

"He's at the storage containers about an 1 hour away near the docks" Namjoon mutters.

"Which one is he in?" Yoongi says.

"T-The big white one, it's the only white one there"

Yoongi nods and immediately starts running out of the house and to the police station, the others following closely behind. 

He will get Hoseok and never let him go again, he will tell Hoseok everything he's ever wanted to say.

Because he loves him.

-

"Hey calm down kid, talk slowly so i can understand you" The officer says with a small chuckle.

"We know where Jung Hoseok is!" Yoongi exclaims.

"And how do you know?" The officer asks looking expectantly.

"Namjoon come on we need you to tell them" Jimin whispers as he keeps a grip on Namjoon's arm.

"I figured out who took him and confronted them which was stupid, he started blackmailing me and threatened to k-kill me if I told the police" Namjoon says.

"And who took him?"

"His stepfather, Kim Taeri" Namjoon says.

"Okay can we please have the location of where Hoseok is located?" The officer asks as he writes down notes in his book.

"At the storage containers near the dock about an hour away. He's in the big white one." Namjoon says.

"Thank you kid" The officer smiles before pulling out his walkie talkie.

"Yeah we have a lead on where Jung Hoseok is located, I need 2 more officers to accompany me"

"I'm coming" Yoongi says.

"I don't think you should come kid"

"I said I'm coming, my best friend has been missing for over a month and I want to be there to comfort him when he gets out of the place he's been stuck in, not some cops he doesn't know !" Yoongi exclaims.

"Fine but only you" the cop sighs ushering Yoongi to follow him.

Yoongi feels his heart start pounding against his chest.

I'm coming Hoseok.

an: bby gonna get saved