21.

"You need to stay here for a little more kid" the officer says.

"W-Why do I need to stay here!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Because when your stepfather comes, we need him to believe nobody knows where you are and that he hasn't been caught. Once he shows up we will arrest him and you can leave" the officer explains.

"B-But I-"

"Seok, I know this sucks but I don't want Taeri pulling any moves. If he sees cop cars here he's going to leave and we won't get him. It's just until he gets here" Yoongi says as he holds Hoseok's shoudlers.

"Okay" Hoseok mumbles as he looks down at his feet.

"You're not alone anymore Seok, were just around the corner. You'll be out of here soon" Yoongi reassures pressing a soft kiss on Hoseok forehead making the younger boy flush red.

-

Hoseok stayed in that storage container, waiting for Taeri to come.

He just wanted him to hurry up so he could leave.

The sound of the storage container banging startles the boy, he hides his head in his knees as he hears the door open.

"Hoseok it's me, they got him" Yoongi says softly.

Hoseok looks up at Yoongi and runs over to him.

He was finally out of that confinement.

"Yoongi what about Hyomin, he's gone forever" Hoseok cries as he hides his face in Yoongi's chest and wraps his arms tightly around Yoongi's waist.

"We will have a funeral for him Seok" Yoongi says sadly, trying to comfort the boy.

Hoseok hates Taeri.

"I hate him Yoongi, he was meant to be like my dad." Hoseok cries.

"I know Seok, I'm so sorry this happened to you"

"I just want to go home"

"Okay"

Yoongi leads Hoseok to the police car and they both get in, the sound of the engine starts and the gently sway of the car begins.

Hoseok slides his hand in Yoongi's and looks up at the older boy "Thank you for finding me Yoongi"

an: sorry the update took a while x

Also tommorow before school starts I'm getting stoned but I think the weed is laced....