4.

Yoongi sat on his couch watching the news report through heavy, painful eyes.

He watched as Hoseok's mother and his stepfather cried begging for them to find their son.

Yoongi teared up as well because he wants them to bring Hoseok home too.

What did Hoseok do to deserve this? 16 years old barely, one year younger than Yoongi and he's missing.

He never knew the real pain someone would go through when a loved one went missing, he felt sorry for them and hoped for them to find the person that was missing from their life's but when someone that you love goes missing that's a whole other story.

He felt like a sharp spear was lodged through his chest and it was there to permanently stay, never able to be removed.

He wanted Hoseok.

-
"Tell us the last time you saw Jung Hoseok"

"We were at Namjoon's house, it was Hoseok's birthday so we were celebrating by eating cake and playing video games, Hoseok's favourite." Yoongi sadly chuckles as he remembers how excited Hoseok was when he opened up the new video game they all pitched in to buy him.

"It was around 1am when Hoseok told me he was going home I was the only one awake so the others weren't aware , I insisted he stayed because I was worried but he told me it was a 5 minute walk and he'd be fine" Yoongi scoffs starting to shake out of anger and hurt.

"5 stupid minutes. He told me it was only 5 minutes away, I should've made him stay but I always had a soft spot for Hoseok, I let him do however he pleased but I shouldn't of. He would've still been here if it wasn't for me!" Yoongi says getting louder as he gets to the end of what he has to say tears falling uncontrollably.

"Mr Min, this is not your fault, you tried to get him to stay." The officer says.

"I should've tried harder" Yoongi mutters wiping at his eyes.

"Do you know if Hoseok had anybody that had a grudge against him? Was he in a relationship?" They ask.

"Everybody loved Hoseok, he had done nothing to make somebody hate him and no he wasn't in a relationship" he says.

"Okay that's all today, thank you for your help. We are trying our hardest to find him."

"Please don't give up on him"