20.

The car trip felt like a lifetime, even when the police had their sirens on.

Yoongi couldn't help but he anxious.

What if Taeri had moved Hoseok somewhere else?

What if he was dead by the time they got there?

He didn't realise they had pulled up until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay kid were here but we have to check the ar-" before Yoongi could hear the rest of the sentence he was running to find the white storage container.

He feels his heart speed up rapidly as he sees it in the short distance.

He almost slams his body into it as he runs at full speed.

He quickly opens it and takes deep breaths as he looks at the body sat in the corner.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi cries and runs to the boy wrapping his arms around him so tightly.

"Y-Yoongi?" Hoseok whimpers.

"It's me Seok, oh my god we found you" Yoongi says as he grips Hoseok's face gently in his hands, his thumb running underneath Hoseok's eye .

Loud sobs of Yoongi and Hoseok are heard through the empty storage container as they stay in eachothers arms.

"I can't believe you're here" Hoseok says.

Yoongi felt like his life was restored as he held Hoseok.

"I love you Hoseok, I couldn't handle you being missing. I thought you were dead" Yoongi continues to cry.

"Y-Yoongi. Taeri killed Hyomin" Hoseok sobs.

"The boys body that was found?" Yoongi asks with a tilted head.

"He was my stepbrother. He killed his own son Yoongi." Hoseok cries as he moves his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"We're going to get him Hoseok, make sure he's locked away forever" Yoongi reassures as he strokes Hoseok's hair gently.

"Yoongi." Hoseok whispers.

"What is it Seok?" Yoongi mumbles.

"I love you too"

an: y'all thought I'd pull some shit. I'm not that evil ;)
Also question where all you all from? I'm from Australia :))

 I'm not that evil ;) Also question where all you all from? I'm from Australia :))