17.

"The body thought to be 16 year old Jung Hoseok was identified as 17 year old Kim Hyomin. A murder investigation has been opened for the boy and Jung Hoseok's missing investigation continues."

"Is it just me or does the boys name sound familiar?" Yoongi mutters.

"I swear I've heard his name before" Jungkook says with furrowed brows.

"Kim Hyomin" Jimin mumbles as they all try to work out why the name is so familiar.

"Hey where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asks.

"He said he was busy" Jin shrugs

Yoongi frowns because Namjoon always makes these types of things, he wonders what he could be busy with.

-

"Why did you use me of all people to help you keep him hidden Taeri?" Namjoon mutters as he sits in the car with the man.

"Because I've got stuff I can use against you kid, more like stuff to use against your father" he chuckles.

"How do you know I won't turn you in? He's my bestfriend after all"

"Because if you said anything I'd kill you Namjoon, you're too much of a pussy to do anything anyway" Taeri scoffs as he pulls up his car in front of large storage containers.

"I don't want you saying anything to him, just take in his food and we're leaving"

"F-Fine" Namjoon mutters getting out of the car.

His breath becomes shaky as he walks towards the big red storage container just like the one Taeri described.

He starts shaking out of fear and guilt, this is his bestfriend what is he doing?

He should've just gone straight to the police when he found out it was Taeri instead of confronting the man, now he was trapped.

He pushes the key into the lock and turns it opening up the door.

Namjoon feels his tears fall as he sees Hoseok sitting the corner of the empty storage container.

"J-Joon?" Hoseok whispers.

Namjoon takes a deep breath and walks towards him crouching down in front of him, sliding the plate of food to him.

"You're working with him to keep me here?" Hosoek whimpers.

"I don't have a choice" Namjoon's whispers.

"I want to get out of here Joonie" Hoseok cries as he grips onto Namjoon's arm.

Namjoon lowers his head as his tears start falling rapidly.

"I'll come back for you, I love you Hoseok, don't think I don't" He whispers before standing up.

"Wait please don't leave Joon!" Hoseok cries.

Namjoon quickly shuts the door of the storage containers and lets out loud sobs.

"What are you crying for?" Taeri asks.

"How can I not!? He's my bestfriend and I couldn't even get him out" Namjoon yells.

Namjoon gasps as Taeri pushes him against the container by his neck squeezing harder, cutting the air off making Namjoon desperately gasp for air.

"You know nothing, otherwise you and your whole family gets it. Got me?" Taeri says, putting more pressure on the boys neck.

Namjoon frantically nods and drops to his knees as Taeri lets him go.

Namjoon looks at the ground and continues to cry.

You're an idiot Namjoon, look what you got yourself into.

an: poor Namjoon should've just gone to the police, now look what he has to do