23.

When they arrived at Hoseok's house as soon as the door opened, Hoseok's mother let out loud cries as she wrapped her arms around Hoseok tightly.

"My baby, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I had no idea it was him" she sobbed as she placed her head in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

"I'm back now" Hoseok mutters as he hugs his mum tighter.

Yoongi stands there with a small smile as he watches Hoseok reunite with his mum after months.

-
1 year later

"Yoongi come on you're so slow" Hoseok says with a big smile as he runs in front of the boy.

"I'm coming Seok" Yoongi chuckles as he admires the way the sun hits the boys face.

"Why are you so excited to go to the lake anyway?" Yoongi says.

"Because we haven't been there since we were little come on" Hoseok pouts softly before smiling and running towards the little lake.

Yoongi chuckles as he runs after Hoseok catching up with him and tackling him to the ground.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok laughs as they both fall to the ground.

"You're beautiful you know that?" Yoongi grins as he grips Hoseok's hand and turns his head to look at the boy.

"Stop it" Hoseok mutters as he looks away, his face turning hot.

"It's true though" Yoongi smiles as he turns Hoseok's face back to him.

"You're beautiful too" Hoseok says.

"You can't use the same compliment you know" Yoongi says before leaning in and pecking Hoseok's lips.

"I'm never going to lose you again you know that right?" Yoongi sighs as he wraps an arm around Hoseok, both laying on the grass by the lake looking up at the sky.

"I know" Hoseok smiles as he snuggles closer into Yoongi's side, throwing an arm around his waist.

"You're something special Jung Hoseok"

an: it's the end! I didn't know how to end it but I decided for it to be cute x
Hope you enjoyed this story 💓

an: it's the end! I didn't know how to end it but I decided for it to be cute x Hope you enjoyed this story 💓