5.

an: bold writing is a flashback x

Yoongi walks through the halls hearing the whispers among everyone about Hoseok but he decides to block them out.

"Yoongi" His psychology teacher calls out making him turn around.

"How are you holding up?" He asks as he ushers him into the classroom.

"I mean how do you think I'm holding up? Not very well" he mutters.

"Yoongi you need to come to the realisation that Hoseok is most likely dead" Mr San says, so casually it makes Yoongi take a step back.

"E-Excuse me but I don't think we should talk about this anymore."

"I mean Jung Hoseok such a cute little thing, what did he expect walking home so late at night?"

"I said stop" Yoongi says firmly, getting angry that a man in his late 30s called a 16 year old a cute little thing.

"Yoongi I'm trying to help you. When a teenager goes missing there's such a slim chance that they're still alive. If
you keep your hopes up you're going to be twice as hurt when they announce they found his body" Mr San frowns in pity, not with sincerity.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me about this? Who do you think you are to talk to me, a boy that is grieving about his friend and telling him that his friends probably dead!" Yoongi yells.

"I'm just trying to knock some sense into you"

Yoongi scoffs and shakes his head "Fuck you man".

"Don't speak to me like that when I'm only trying to help!" Mr San exclaims.

"You're not helping and you know it. I wonder how you even got the position of a psychology teacher" Yoongi says before walking out of the classroom at a fast pace.

He quickly makes his way to the boys bathroom, locking the main door behind him.

"Yoongi I can't believe you're making me ditch" Hoseok chuckles as he holds his grip on Yoongi's hand.

"It's only ditching to the bathrooms down the hall, it's not that bad Seok" Yoongi chuckles dragging him into the bathroom locking it behind him.

"Wow locking us in a bathroom? What are you going to do seduce me?" Hoseok jokes making Yoongi laugh.

"You wish" Yoong jokes back.

"But seriously I've never missed my classes" Hoseok pouts cutely, Yoongi watching through the mirror.

"Stop pouting, you look too cute" Yoongi grins turning his head over his shoulder to see Hoseok blushing.

"Shut up" Hoseok mumbles before a small grin spreads across his face.

"Love you Seokie" Yoongi says as he does playful kissing faces.

"Love you too asshole"

He wished Hoseok was here with him again.

Yoongi lets out an frustrated yell as he punches the bathroom mirror shattering the flimsy glass.

Yoongi takes deep breaths in and out as he looks down at his bloody fists.

Why did this happen to Hoseok out of all people?

an: felt like updating again bc I'm invested with this story right now and have so many ideas for it. 

Also in future chapters keep an eye out for suspicious people that could've taken Hoseok.

Do you guys have any theories on why he is missing and what happened to him??