6.

"Hyung" someone whispers softly.

Yoongi looks around as he sits in a meadow he's unfamiliar with.

"Hyung over here" the familiar voice says again with a giggle that makes his blood run cold.

"H-Hoseok?" Yoongi questions as he looks around the empty field.

"I'm right here" Hoseok whispers in Yoongi's ear making him snap around to see nobody.

"Hoseok where are you?" Yoongi begs as he quickly gets up.

"I'm here" Hoseok grins as he stands in front of Yoongi.

There stands Hoseok with his big smile, fluffy brown hair swaying in the wind and the gleam that his eyes would always hold, wearing the same clothes as when Yoongi last saw him.

"Oh my god Seok" Yoongi says arms spread out wide going for a hug but he only manages to hug the air.

Hoseok reappears in front of Yoongi and he starts to cry.

"How could you let me leave so late?" Hoseok cries

"I tried to make you stay!" Yoongi sobs.

"You could've tried harder now look at me!" Hoseok screams, bruises starting to appear on his face.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok, please come back" Yoongi says through heavy tears.

"It's your fault I'm missing Yoongi!" Hoseok screams his voice becoming distorted as his normal face melts into nothing but skin and bones making Yoongi scream in horror.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi screams and cries.

"Yoongi, baby wake up!" Yoongi hears.

"Hoseok I'm so sorry!" Yoongi screams before opening his eyes letting out a loud gasp.

"You had a nightmare baby" Yoongi's mother says as she holds the boy stroking his hair.

Yoongi cries harder as the reality was Hoseok wasn't there, he never talked to Hoseok again, it was just a nightmare.

"It's my fault he's missing eomma"

an: I know I update this story so much but I can't help it!!

Let me know what you think of it so far I appreciate feedback and I loved reading all your comments on the last chapter ahaha x