22.

As they drove back, Yoongi holding Hoseok in his arms the officer said it was most likely Taeri would have a 40 year sentence for murdering Hyomin and kidnaping Hoseok.

Hoseok wished he would get a life sentence but sometimes you don't get what you wish for.

"Where do you want to go first Seok?" Yoongi mumbles, running a hand through Hoseok's hair.

"I want to see the boys then my eomma" Hoseok says as he looks up at Yoongi.

"Okay" Yoongi smiles softly.

-
All the boys went home after the officers told them too.

They were anxious, would they really save Hoseok?

Was he okay?

When a knock on the door echoes all boys immediately run to the door and pull it open.

Hoseok stands there wrapped in a blanket with Yoongi behind him.

"Hoseok!" They all cry as they run to the boy crushing him in hugs.

Hoseok didn't care if it hurt, he was happy to see his friends.

"We thought you were gone forever" Jimin cries.

"You guys found me" he smiles softly as he sniffles.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok, I-I didn't want to  help Taeri but he threat-" Namjoon sobs but Hoseok moves forward, dropping his blanket and hugging tightly around Namjoon waist.

"It's okay" Hoseok mutters.

All boys have their reunion, beyond happy that Hoseok was alive and with them.

"Hoseok we should go see your eomma" Yoongi says, Hoseok nodding.

an: I'm a terrible author I haven't updated in ages 😫 There's probably 1 or 2 more chapters of this books as well x