7.

There's a lead in the investigation, but a lead none of the boys liked.

They wish there was nothing found as they watch the news report.

'Missing 16 year old Jung Hoseok's clothing and bag found scattered along a lake in a small opening 30 minutes away from town. Officers are still trying to find the boy and more evidence."

Videos of the same clothes Hoseok wore that night are shown all tattered and dirty.

Yoongi yells and turns the TV off he can't stand to watch it anymore, the others too quiet and upset to say anything.

"It can't be his things" Taehyung mutters as a feeling he's never felt before ran through his body.

The other boys sit there processing that the things found were Hoseok's, and it hurt more than ever because they were all losing hope, the thing Hoseok always gave them.

"Why did it have to happen to Seokie?" Jimin cries into Jin's shoulder.

"I'm going to fucking kill whoever did this to him! I want him to come home" Yoongi yells, throwing stuff around the room making the boys jump eachtime.

"Yoongi stop" Namjoon says quietly but he ignores him and continues.

"Yoongi I said to fucking stop! You throwing shit and yelling isn't going to bring Hoseok back, cant you see the evidence? Hoseok's gone!" Namjoon cries making all the other boys let out choked sobs.

"Don't fucking say he's gone! I'm not going to believe it until they say they found a b-body" Yoongi says his voice faltering and the possible reality of Hoseok's body being found.

Yoongi falls to the ground as silent tears fall at the thought.

"He can't be dead Joon, he can't be"