16.

Hoseok can't even stand to look at his face when he comes to see him again.

"Hoseok why are you ignoring me?" He frowns lifting the boys chin up.

"You're horrible, I can't believe I once considered you like my own father" Hoseok mutters as he looks up to see Taeri's face mixed in with the dim lighting.

"You know I'm better than that piece of shit you called a dad ever was!" Taeri yells.

"You killed your own son Taeri! You killed Hyomin and you think that you're a good person!" Hoseok cries.

"He deserved it! He only got in the way Hoseok" Taeri says as he stands and starts pacing around the space.

"I loved Hyomin and you knew that! He was my brother!" Hoseok sobs.

"He didn't deserve to be in your life!"

"How can you say that? He always looked out for me even when you would be an asshole to him and tell him how you only loved me! Do you know how horrible I felt?" Hoseok says through teary eyes.

"He was a mistake. When I met you and your mother I knew I was meant to be with you guys, I knew I was meant to be with you" Taeri says through a crazy grin.

"I hate you. Hyomin was the only good thing that came out of meeting you and you killed him! You killed someone I loved so much." Hoseok sobs.

"I didn't kill him on purpose Hoseok! It just happened, it was an accident" Taeri yells.

"I don't care, you're still a murderer!"

"Stop calling me that!" Taeri screams, landing another slap across Hoseok's face.

Hoseok turns his head back and looks up at Taeri through heavy and painful eyes.

"I wish you were the one that was dead"

an: y'all who guessed Taeri ;)) bahaha I loved seeing how so many people were like it's the teacher but I wouldn't make it that obvious, he was just a creep.
Hope you enjoyed x