15.

an: Hoseok's pov for you bbys bc you deserve after the roller coaster I've put y'all through

It was so cold, Hoseok couldn't feel his body properly.

The silence was killing him, he felt like he was going crazy.

His eyes hurt from crying for days upon end.

The time in this containment made him think a lot about his whole life and how much he took his freedom for granted.

"I miss you guys. Seokjin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung.... Yoongi. Was I even a good friend? I feel like I didn't appreciate you guys enough, I just want to see you all. I-I hope you don't think I'm dead, I hope you guys find me." Hoseok whispers to himself, cold air coming out as he spoke.

The door opened once again making him flinch.

"How are you today Hoseokie?" he asked as he crouched down in front of Hoseok.

"How do you think?" Hoseok spits, hissing as a slap collides with his cheek.

"Don't speak to me like that. You know I hate it when you talk rudely" he mutters.

"What day is it?" Hoseok mumbles.

"It's March 21st"

"I've been in here over a month!?" Hoseok yells.

"Don't yell at me Jung Hoseok!" he exclaims gripping the boys face pulling him in close.

"It's your own fault you're in this position, if you just minded your own business you wouldn't of seen it. Now look what you've made me do to you, it makes me upset but it needs to be done. You know I love you Hoseok and I always have more than anybody" he mumbles as his eyes scan over Hoseok's bruised face.

"You're sick, Im 16 and you want me?" I would never touch you, I'd rather die" Hoseok says through gritted teeth.

"I've told you why I want you Hoseokie, you're such a pretty little thing. I want you to be mine and only mine. I don't care if you don't want me, the only important thing is I have you."

"Well I'll never be yours" Hoseok says.

"You're my prisoner at the moment baby, I've got you for myself. I wouldn't of taken you if you hadn't seen it, I would've kept it how it was before." He chuckles as he stands up.

"I hate you" Hoseok says, tears starting to roll.

"You love me Hoseokie, you used to tell me you always loved me, don't change that now. I'm still the same, I know I'm doing this to protect myself but I'd never hurt you badly, never kill you. I wouldn't be able to live without you" he says, starting to cry as well.

"This is fucked" Hoseok says through a croaky voice.

"It's for your own good baby"

an: any theories? What did Hoseok see and who has him?

I felt like updating again btw