8.

The boys grew distant after that night, they didn't talk anymore and they wouldn't even acknowledge one another.

Yoongi hesitantly knocked on the door of the Jung's house, Hoseok's stepfather asked Yoongi to come over.

The door opens, Mrs Jung standing there.

Her eyes are heavy with dark circles surrounding the area, dried tear marks on her pale cheeks, severely skinnier since the last time Yoongi saw her.

"Hello sweetheart" she says pulling Yoongi into a tight embrace.

Yoongi hugs back tightly not wanting to let go.

"Taeri said he wanted me to come over" Yoongi mumbles in the crook of Jihi's neck.

"He's upstairs in Hobi's room" she says pulling away obviously trying her hardest not to cry.

"You don't have to hold back your tears because I'm here" Yoongi smiles sadly, Jihi nodding before making her way to the kitchen.

Yoongi takes a shaky breath as he walks up the stairs to Hoseok's room.

He hadn't been in Hoseok's room since the day before he went missing.

"My birthdays tommorow I'll finally be sixteen" Hoseok grins brightly as he sorts through his school notes.

"Maybe you'll stop acting like the big baby you are" Yoongi playfully teases.

"That's not nice hyung" Hoseok laughs throwing his pillow at Yoongi.

"You're a brat" Yoongi says.

"But I'm your brat aren't I?" Hoseok says smiling cutely, his dimples appearing.

"Whatever you say"

Yoongi takes a deep breath before pushing open Hoseok's bedroom door to see Taeri, Hoseok's stepdad sitting on the bed.

The room hadn't been changed since he last came.

"Yoongi it's good to see a familiar face, I'm glad you could come" he smiles sadly pulling Yoongi in for a brief hug.

"Why did you want me to come?" Yoongi asks as he sits down in Hoseok's desk chair.

"I was going through a few of his things and thought you should have things that were his. They could be a comfort to you, so these are his visual art diaries has some cute drawings of his you might like." Taeri says as he hands Yoongi a tattered visual arts diaries.

Yoongi smiles softly as he looked down at it, Hoseok used to bring his art diaries to school and whenever Yoongi would try to peak at what he was doing Hoseok would always push him away and throw a tantrum.

"Thankyou Taeri" Yoongi says.

"Anytime kid" he smiles sadly before leaving Yoongi alone in Hoseok's room .