14.

"Why the hell did you call us here at 1am?" Namjoon groans.

"It's not Hoseok!" Yoongi yells at all the boys.

"What do you mean Yoongi?" Namjoon sighs.

"Joon it's not Hoseok's body! It's a completely different person" Yoongi exclaims.

"Stop it Yoongi, seriously I don't want my hopes up" Jimin frowns.

"I'm not lying! Why the fuck would I lie about this? Hobi is still alive somewhere and we need to find him!"

"A-Are you 100% sure it's not him?" Taehyung mutters.

"Tae, I swear it's not him. I'd know if it was Hoseok" Yoongi insists.

"Okay well if it's not Hoseok how are we going to find him?" Jin says with his arms cross.

"I don't know, but we need to get him back guys. We can't give up, Hobi would want us to have hope."

-
Hoseok's body shakes as he sits in the corner of the dark room or whatever he was in.

He lost count after a week of being in this thing.

He wondered why nobody had found him?

Had he really hid him that well?

Did they think he was dead?

Were they even still trying to look for him?

Hoseok kept his head in his hands as he heard the places door open, light streaming in.

"Eat up, I don't want you to die. You know how much I want you Hoseokie" He says placing his hand on Hoseok's shoulder rubbing it slightly before putting a sandwich on the floor in front of Hoseok and locking the door again.

The only light coming from underneath the tiny gap from the door.

Please somebody find me.

an: so bby is alive but who took him???
Also the 'he' in bold writing is the person who took Hoseok.