13.

"Here's the pass you need" Jungkook mutters as he passes Yoongi the pass.

"Thanks Kook" Yoongi says shoving the pass in his pocket.

"Yoongi I shouldn't of even suggested this are you sure you wan-"

"I need to do this Jungkook, I don't care if I get nightmares for the rest of my life and I get traumatised I need to see if it's really him" Yoongi says softly looking down at his shoes.

"Fine, good luck. Be careful, oh and the room the body is in is room 21 which is on the first floor" Jungkook says before leaving.

Yoongi takes a shaky breath as he walks to the forensics building, he checks both ways making sure no ones there.

As he hovers the pass over the scanner he flinches when it makes a horrid buzz.

"This is way too easy" Yoongi mutters to himself as he walks into the building.

The air was heavy and thick, nobody would feel good being in a place like this.

Yoongi's eyes scan over the numbers on the doors, counting them quietly.

19.

20.

21.

Yoongi stares at the white door that's going to change his life.

He wants to back out and run home but he can't, he has to push forward.

He pushes the door open and a smell that is so vile you wouldn't be able to explain hits him.

He gags slightly covering his mouth a nose as he stares at a body that's covered by a white sheet.

He looks at the clipboard placed at the end of the examining table.

Believed to be Jung Hoseok but unable to identify just by looking.

Yoongi takes one more shaky breath before ripping the sheet of quickly, his eyes wide as he looks down at a dead body of a teenage boy.

The boys hair was a dark, dark brown almost black, unlike Hoseok's.

His face had bruises littering underneath his eyes and a red slash ran across his neck.

"That's not him" Yoongi mutters, unable to take his eyes off the body.

"It's not Hoseok" Yoongi says, hope restoring in himself.

He didn't realise tears were pouring down his face as he stared at the unknown teenager.

"This is not Hoseok, it doesn't even look anything like Hoseok. How could they believe this was him?" He says to himself.

Yoongi wipes his eyes and looks away from the body, throwing the sheet back over the dead boy.

Hoseok where are you?

an: you're welcome.
fun fact I was going to make it Hoseok's body and like make him dead but then I was like hmm maybe I won't. Then I came up with a new plot ;))

 Then I came up with a new plot ;))