10.

Yoongi went to return the visual art diaries, he couldn't handle having them it hurt him to much.

As he went to knock on the door his hand came back as he heard yelling and crying.

"Don't you dare say that!" Yoongi heard Hoseok's mother cry.

"I'm sick of this!" He hears Taeri yell, footsteps started to come closer to the door so he panics and darts behind the bushes in their front yard.

Taeri storms out and into his car, Jihi running out yelling for him to come back.

He reverses the car so fast smoke
starts rising as he drives down the street leaving Jihi alone.

Yoongi quickly runs down the other way accidentally knocking into someone.

"Why do you have Hoseok's diaries?" The familiar voice says.

"J-Joon? I uh, his step father gave them to me" Yoongi says standing up.

"Have you started accepting reality?" Namjoon says.

Yoongi looks up and sees the dark bags under his eyes, his dishevelled hair and sunken cheeks.

"N-No, I guess not" Yoongi mutters.

"You know how hard it is for me Yoongi? He was at my house last! The last time we ever saw him he was at my house, whenever I enter my house I just think of that night and can't help but cry" Namjoon confesses wiping his eyes.

Yoongi immediately walks forward and hugs the boy.

"I'm sorry we lost touch, we should all stick together don't you think?" Namjoon says.

"I miss you guys, it feels as if I've lost my 5 other bestfriends as well."

an: my updates on this book may become a tad slower because I'm really busy atm x