Mission: Blueprint C-Tech

Bakar, Ali and Alicia were gathered in the Control Room, facing the rounded screen which showed the face of General Rama.

"All here? Listen closely." he said, as he pressed on a button from his place.

A holographic image popped into life in front of them, showing a tall office building which they recognised at once as-

"C-Tech tower," General Rama said. "One of the best developers of weaponry gadgets."

"What about it?" Ali asked.

"We suspect that Komeng and his gang is up to the case again. This time, he won't be hacking a lorry, but instead, they're targeting their headquarters."

"What do they want, General?" Alicia questioned.

General Rama took a moment before he answered. "Their blueprints."

The holographic image of them shifted to a blue blueprint of a menacing sniper.

"General!" Bakar exclaimed, his face white with shock.

"Yes, Agent Bakar," the General agreed. "They are intending to steal a blueprint of a weapon powered by Azurium."

Now only did Ali gasp. "B-but- if they have it-"

"Yes," General Rama said grimly. "That's why we can't have them have it.

"Agent Bakar, you are in charge of this mission. Act immediately!"

***

The three agents arrived at C-Tech Headquarters without any interception. They were crouching behind a large and funny smelling crate in the warehouse. It was here that Bakar explained to them his plan.

"OK, since we don't know from which side of the building they are coming in from, we will each split up and tell the other when we see them."

Ali and Alicia nodded firmly once.

"Alicia, you will be standing post on the north side. Ali, you will be on the east. And I will-"

But before he could complete his sentence, an alarmed wailed so loudly that it echoed off the walls of the warehouse and pressed against their ears they felt like they were going to explode.

"Intruders spotted at lobby of the west wing," a buzzing voice said through a speaker. "All guards, please report imme-"

What sounded like a painful crunch and a person falling against the floor sounded from the speakers. Ali and Alicia winced. The announcer must have been attacked and fainted.

So frightened Bakar was that he stood rooted to the spot. Ali face-palmed. If he couldn't even move, let alone he make a plan.

"How bout this," Alicia said, taking the lead. "Agent Bakar, you can take care of the attackers, while me and Ali will guard the archive."

"Uh...OK, uncle agrees!" he said, giving a thumbs up.

And they split up.

When they entered the headquarters, a mass of brown, jacketed people and grey were moving in and out of view. The people wearing brown were all wearing black helmets that hid their faces and brandishing funny things as weapons. Such as were rusty metal poles and broken wooden bats. The grey-shirted guards, however, were brandishing polished silver bats that electrocuted whatever it touches.

Something yellow darted past him and he realised it was Alicia, pelting to the lift in the opposite side of the room. 

"Hey, wait for me!" Ali yelled.