Viktor's Visit

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates! Been busy lately with exams and whatnot. Anyways, chapters will be continuing as usual (as long as I can guarantee) for a week. Thanks for your patience! 
P/S: Maths is a bummer.

***

They were once again back in the Control Room in the safe house. Ali had handed the blueprint to a MATA robot where they were supposed to be kept in a place with tight security.

"Good job, agents, in succeeding to secure the blueprint." General Rama announced.

"Thank you, General," Bakar, Ali and Alicia chanted in unison.

"General, there is something else," Alicia said suddenly.

"What is it, Alicia?"

"When we were fighting with Komeng's men...Trez was there."

"WHAT?!" General Rama blurted out, making Ali and Bakar to shrink, even though they weren't being scolded.

"I suspect he might be there do steal the blueprint," Alicia continued with her head still held high.

"Or..." Bakar said, straining to think. It looked a great deal of effort for him to do so. "He may be trying to steal another one while we are distracted."

"So what happened to him?" General Rama asked harshly.

"We...left him." Ali said hesitantly.

General Rama was twisting his moustache. It looks as though he wanted to scold them, but was holding himself from doing so.

"But our objective was not to attack Trez," Alicia said defensively. "It was to secure the blueprint, and we've done that."

"Hmmm..." General Rama thought, eyeing them with much interest. "Fine. As it wasn't the objective, this mission is still considered a success. Good job, agents."

Bakar, Ali and Alicia all breathed out at once.

"That is all. Thank you."

And the transmission was ended.

***

Ali and Alicia were in history class once more, when Ms Erine was giving another one of her boring talks, when Ali noticed something.

"Psst, Alicia," Ali whispered to the short-haired girl beside him.

Alicia, who was paying the teacher with the strictest attention, snapped, "What?"

"I just noticed something," Ali muttered.

"What is it," she said lamely.

It was clear that she wasn't going to be impressed by anything he said. However, he still went on. 

"In the previous mission-"

"Ha," Ms Erine said suddenly. "Looks like Ali got lots to share with the class."

"W-what?" Ali said, panicking slightly. "No, teacher!" 

"Then tell me what I said previously." 

"Uh..."

Ali cast around helplessly for someone to save him. A girl at the front of the class had her hand raised, and she was staring hopefully at Ms Erine. But Ms Erine had no eyes but for Ali now.

"Hm? So what is it?" she asked, her glasses flashing threateningly.

"Err..."

Ali chanced a side glance at Alicia, but she wasn't even looking at him. Looks like he just have to guess.