The Hidden Inviso

"What?" Ali exclaimed, shocked. "Under arrest? What for? What did I do wrong?"

"Zane, I think something's heading towards us," called the previous girl he had recognised earlier from the cockpit. 

The guy beside him stood up and went into the cockpit. Sitting opposite Ali were two other agents, perhaps Neuro and Tekno, according to the colour of their suit. Though both of them were helmeted, so Ali couldn't tell who they were. Feeling rather awkward, Ali gave them a nervous smile, which none of them returned.

"Oh my God," Zane whispered, though his voice was so deep and rough that Ali could hear it. "We're under attack, agents!" he added in a louder tone, though Ali didn't know why he needed to, his voice was already loud enough. "Terran, you take the offence," the Neuro agent nodded, "Manish, you take the wheel," the Tekno agent saluted and rushed into the cockpit, "Serporia-"

"Eh, Serporia?" Ali repeated. Out of the cockpit came out the disgruntled, black haired Inviso girl which had been his classmate. Not to mention, extremely talented in art. 

"Serporia!" Ali called out, earning a dull glare from her. "It's me, Ali, your classmate!"

At first she looked confused, then her expression softened as comprehension dawned on her face. "Ali? You're in MATA too?"

Zane was looking from Ali to Serporia, and back again. Then he cleared his throat loudly and said, "Serporia."

"Oh, yes Agent Zane," she said, turning her attention back to the Kombat agent.

"You try to get the enemy down. Use offence if you need to."

Serporia curtly nodded. And, with a last glance at Ali, jumped off the helicopter. Once she was gone, Zane made to shut the door. But as he reached his hand out to close it, something crashed into the helicopter itself. 

Ali fell off his seat and slid the length of the helicopter, unable at all to control his directions. He was inches away from sliding completely off from the open door of the helicopter, where he could hear the sinister howling of wind. But something grabbed his feet. He lifted his head to see that Zane had caught hold of his feet, and was struggling to tug him back up. 

But then there was another deafening explosion, and next thing he knew, Ali was falling.

Through the cold rushing of wind, he screamed on and on, feeling his entire body drop like a stone into water. However, not much than a second later, it stopped. At first, he had thought he had dropped back into the forest, but then the drop should be painful, isn't it, so why isn't it so?

He looked beside him to see the bold, grinning face of Jet. His friends had came to save him.

"Thanks for the lift," Ali said, giving a short bark of nervous laughter.

"No problem," Jet said, before his mechanical wings gave an almighty lurch and they flew up higher and landed inside another helicopter, the door closing behind him. This helicopter had a slightly warmer air about it, even though it was nearly the same as the one he had been in. Ali was sure it had nothing to do with the temperature, but rather the fact that inside here were all his friends, including Khai, Iman and Moon. 

"You want help with that?" Iman asked gently, indicating the two rings still tied around his body.

"Oh, yes please," Ali said.

Iman grabbed her yellow scarf from her back and lashed it out at Ali, who closed his eyes in fear. Rather than feeling pain, he felt himself being released from the tight grasp of the rings as they fell with a clatter onto the metal floor.