Author's Note!

Hello readers! Finally, Unexpected is finished! What a ride, right? I hope that the book has achieved your expectations, and hear this, there will bound to be more Ejen Ali fanfics coming soon! Though they might not relate to this book at all. 

OK, so am here to brief a few facts in case you all didn't understand any parts of the story. Feel free to drop a comment/private message me if the parts which you don't understand are not mentioned, and I will reply to your comment/message + put the explaination up in this chapter.

**This chapter will be updated more than once

***

By user26836344
Q: Viktor didn't really know what his father actually did in the past?

A: That is a good question. In fact, he did know about what his father was doing rather than his motives. As hinted in the last chapter, Viktor claims that Uno was 'using him' as a tool to his ultimate plan and was not treating him as a dad should to a son. This suggests that he doesn't really confide his feelings towards Viktor, even though Viktor knew what he was about to do, he didn't question his motives. He was a very obidient son who would do whatever possible to please his father, and therefore saw MATA as nothing. It was until he realised that Ali was involved in all this that made him rethink what was going on and therefore resulting him to going over to the good side.

By user26836344
Q: How was the Azurium sniper blueprint obtained?

A: In Blueprint Secured, there was a glimpse of Trez at the Headquarters of C-Tech. Meaning, some of the Numeros were there too. They had managed to make a copy of the blueprint of the Azurium sniper and placed it in a pendrive. Later, it was handed towards Sakae Sushi (which actually has a good partnership with the Numeros) and was handed towards Viktor. If you realise, both sides didn't manage to get the pen drive after the fight in the mall. What actually happened was that Iris had actually managed to get the blueprint and had kept it inside Ali's suit ever since without telling anyone.

By anonymous
Q: Why did Ali gave up on IRIS 2.0? Doesn't he need it anymore?

A: After the events that has happened, we will assume here that Ali wants to challenge himself more rather than depending on IRIS 2.0. After all, IRIS 2.0 has been shown capable of being hacked and that's a disadvantage of wearing it. So by not wearing it, he would also be getting rid of the risk of being controlled once more. Hence this also shows he is growing more mature by taking a better responsibility of being a more strong-willed, efficient and independent agent.

By anonymous
Q: What happens to Uno?

A: That, my friend, will be up to your own gloristic imagination and ideas to determine. For now there won't be a sequel to Unexpected, but who knows?