Quarto, Cinco, Seis and Siete

The Dayang inside the glass box flickered, almost as if it was a-

"Hologram Dayang, like it?" Siete cackled, as the Dayang inside the box gave another last flicker and disappeared into nothingness.

"Huh?" Ganz exclaimed, shocked. "Where is Dayang? Tell us!" he roared.

"Easyy there, tiger," Seis cooed in a teasing way, leaning against the glass box casually. "She's alright."

"Tied up and knocked out, if that's what you mean," Siete laughed, pulling a flashy purple football into sight. 

Seis looked like he gave a smirk if it weren't for the mask he had used to cover his mouth. 

"What do you want, huh?" Ali shouted angrily at them.

"Ah, the old cliché phrase." Seis shook his head tauntingly.

"Let's give them the old cliché answer, shall we?" Siete said in amused tones.

"Enough, you two," Viktor said sharply to the green and pink twins, and they immediately fell silent, though they still had that malicious glint in their eyes.

All attention was turned to Viktor. Though he found himself uncomfortable with all the staring, he pretended not to be. 

"If you want to fight Uno, you'll have to go through us," he said with an air of superiority. 

In the corners of his eyes, Ali rather thought he saw Comot camouflage in fear. He hoped it better be smart enough not to get into the fight.

"If that is so, so be it!" Jet said determinedly, readying his jet pack. 

"Be careful!" Zain yelled worriedly, as Ali, Jet, Iman and Rudy all dashed in their fastest speed towards the triplets, all brandishing their gadgets.

When they were about a inch from them, the three of them managed to jump out of the way. Dust filled the air as the four crashed into each other. Almost nothing could be seen through the haze of dust. Viktor was only on time to dodge a swerving dagger heading for his direction.

Siete did several good moves before kicking the football with all his might at Jet, who also managed to swerve in mid-air to avoid it. But the ball didn't give us just yet. With an almighty blast, Jet was thrown off the air. His back hit the sharp cave wall and slipped down underneath the metal platform they were standing on. 

"Jet!" Iman cried. 

The ball fell down to land right in front of Seis, who was being cornered by Ali. But once the ball came to him, he allowed it to bounce once on the floor, then balanced it on his chest, and launched it straight towards the incoming Tekno agent.

Caught off guard, Ali was hit with full impact in the stomach. Though it didn't stop there. The ball had him flying several metres along the air before he had crashed painfully into Iman. 

"Heh. That was just the beginning," Seis snarled. 

Ali looked up blearily. Standing above them was a black figure, holding something pointed in his hands. 

"HIYARGH!" 

Jet had flew out from under the platform and given Viktor a right punch across the face, making him drop the dart he had been intending to stab into Iman or Ali no one knew, but at least they were saved from a chance of being poisoned to death.

"Pass the ball to me!" Siete called across the room.

Seis did several impressive kicks and hurled the ball right towards Siete. But unfortunately, it wasn't Siete.

"Thanks," Rudy smirked, and, cuffing the ball with his metal bracelets, did several skillful kicks himself before kicking it back with all his power at Seis. 

Seis doubled-up with the impact of the ball. Rudy sent the ball hurling straight back to Seis relentlessly and repeatedly before it even came back to him, until the boy in the green pyjamas collapsed and did not get up. 

"Hoi, give back the ball, punk!" Siete shouted furiously at Rudy.

The brown eyes of Rudy's bored into Siete's as the boy in the pink pyjamas advanced menacingly. Rudy neither did show any signs of being intimidated. He merely puffed and threw the cuffed football away where it bounced once with a metallic clunk and dropped under the platform.

"You- you- how dare you!" Siete roared. 

Rudy just raised his eyebrows as Siete skidded along the metal floor, sharp silver spikes growing out of the under of his shoe. Snorting rather loudly, Rudy jumped rather lazily and Siete missed. Siete turned around, snarling, but not before that Iman's scarf had tied around his waist.

BANG. He was smashed head-first into the computers.

BANG. He was slammed against the floor.

BANG. He was thrown into the pile of metal crates.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

It was rather shocking to see Iman doing this, as she was usually the kind one in all situations. Ali was about to stop Iman when her scarf suddenly snapped. Iman gasped, and so did the others. But they found out no later sooner what had caused it to snap. The torn part of Iman's scarf had flew down harmlessly on Viktor's feet, and they saw, he was holding up a red dart. 

"Hey, there's still one more!" Jet bellowed, pointing at Viktor, who was standing stock still. "Let's get him!" 

But before Jet could fly another inch forwards, four sheets of glass had appeared on all sides of them. Ali looked up worriedly, hoping that it they had forgotten to close it, but to his disappointment, it wasn't.

A unnerving, kind chuckle twisted with evil echoed around the room, so that the woman's voice was all around them. The four teenage agents looked frantically around for the source of the voice. But they need not to wait long when a red-haired woman had revealed herself from the shadows of a hallway connected to the room.

"Foolish, foolish," the woman said, shaking her head. "You really think it's going to be that easy to defeat Uno?"

"Jenny!" Rizwan shouted, apparently from shock. 

"Yes, Rizwan?" Jenny smirked maliciously at him. "It's been a while since we last met."

"Let us go, traitor!" Ali shouted, throwing his entire body weight onto the glass wall, trying to shatter it. For all he knew, he just bounced back from the wall as if it was made of thick, strong rubber.

"But don't you see?" Jenny asked innocently. It was rather unsettling to see a person as evil as her having such cute eyes. 

"See what?" Rudy snorted. "Your ugly face of a pulp?"

"Oh, not that, I wouldn't want a face like yours." Jenny laughed shrilly upon the look on Rudy's face. "You think that Uno's just going to sit here and wait for you all to finish him?" 

"Yeah, that's exactly what we're thinking," Jet said in an attempt to mock her, but Ali rather thought it was backfiring. 

Jenny smiled, and headed towards the keyboard and begun typing. Which, Ali was surprised to see, was not even broken after being hit multiple times by Siete. 

"He's not even here. Uno's gone to your Headquarters to finish his business already," Jenny said, barely containing a smug look of satisfaction. 

"Ali, we have to call back-up," Iman whispered urgently. 

But the cave was so quiet that even Iman's soft voice managed to be carried over to Jenny.

"Back-up?" Jenny said, turning around to face them, surprised. "What back-up?"

"Heh, bet you didn't see th-" Jet said, but faltered. 

In the two large screens, they could see a flying MATA helicopter bursting into pieces in a shower of sparks. Ali and Iman gasped, while the others just gaped open mouth at what they were seeing...no...this could not be true...

"Well, let's see how well MATA can resist without their Chief Pillars in charge." Jenny smirked delightedly.