such a flirt~jack x finn

i know jack is with ellie but my friend requested that i do this for my first imagine on here. but anywhooo..WOOHOO FIRST IMAGINE LETS GO😏👏🏼 and btw there's a little bit of spoilers for the movie IT😬
~~~~~~~~~~
finn's POV

"guys we need you on set!!" sophia called from outside of my trailer. "we'll be there!!" jack yelled back. jack was my best friend but also my crush, i hadn't told anyone except sophia because i tell her everything.

me and jack were walking out the trailer when jack asked,"you know what scene we're doing?" i answered,"i don't know, i think it's the one where we sit in the quarry at the end of the whole clown fiasco." jack just nodded.

"hey do you ever get nervous when we shoot scenes?" i asked him. "not all the time. but when we shot the scene were the clown appears near the crackhouse i was nervous cause that was the first solo scene we shot with me and i was afraid i would screw it up," jack said.

i started walking backwards so i could face him. "you could never screw anything up. you're too perfect," i said while winking at him, i then turned around and ran to set.

jack's POV

"you could never screw anything up. you're too perfect,"finn said then he winked. i felt heat rush up to my cheeks as he ran off closer towards set. as if you couldn't tell, i sort of like finn. i didn't tell anyone except jaeden.

i don't know how someone could be as cute as finn. i've flirted with him before but it was a joke then. i haven't flirted with him since i started liking him. but if he wanted to flirt, too can play at that game.

i walked onto set and towards finn. "hey finn are you sunburned? or are you always this hot?" i smirked. i heard sophia and jaeden chuckle next to us. finn turned a light pink then smirked.

"is your name wifi? cause i'm feeling a connection,"he said. jaeden laughed loudly and said,"you guys are the biggest flirts i've ever seen." sophia smiled  widely and said,"just get together already."

finn's POV

me and jack had a little flirting competition earlier and i hadn't stopped smiling. we finished shooting some scenes and we hung out at jacks trailer. sophia walked up to me and said,"what was that between you and jack earlier?" i blushed and said,"well before that i sort of flirted with him."

"are you going to tell him?" she asked in a whisper. "i don't know soph. what if he doesn't like me? he could not be gay or bi," i said. sophia scoffed,"finn he actually used pick up lines with you."

just then jack walked over to us,"hey soph, could i talk to finn alone for a minute?" sophia smiled and walked away, but then turned around and gave me a thumbs up.

"w-what's up, j-jack?" i internally cringed at myself while i stuttered. "i-i sort of wanted to talk to you about something,"he said. 'oh god he's going to hate me' i thought.

instead of saying anything, he just took a glance at my lips and kissed me. i was surprised at first but then kissed him back. i pulled away and my cheeks were on fire.

"so i take it you like me back?" jack said. "y-yeah i have for a while now,"i said. i heard sniffles come from the other side of the room, i turned around. "are you guys crying?" jack laughed.

jaeden wipes his eyes and said,"no our OTP definitely didn't get together." sophia then said,"it's not like we've been waiting for months for this to happen."

i laughed then looked back at jack. "be mine?" he asked. i nodded and hugged him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
there you guys have it, my first imagine in this book. tbh this one is fucking adorable. hope you enjoyed this!! till next time😚❤️