time~sophia x reader

!!Trigger warning!!
                     !!Suicide Is Mentioned!!

Time. Such a precious thing. Precious, yet deadly. Giving you earths most beautiful moments, but still inching you closer and closer to death. Over time, mountains can be formed. Another generation of animals can be born. And humans are made. But humans die too. Some die naturally, some just die. About one person dies every 15 minutes by suicide.

This is the story about how a girl watched the love of her life, love another. And that girls name was Y/n. She was 14 about to be 15. She's loved Sophia all her life, but she'd never admit that. Sophia loved her too, but only for a short amount of time. Y/n was just a girl in love. She knew she'd never get a good ending. "But what's the worst that could happen?" She'd say to herself.

One day at school, Y/n confessed her love to Sophia. She did it secretly. She left a note in Sophia's locker.

"Dear Sophia,
            It's me, Y/n. I have to tell you something I've wanted to tell you a while. I love you. And not in that best friend way we always say I love you in. In the way that makes me want to scream every time I get butterflies. In the way where your touch leaves me craving for more. In the way that makes me want to kiss you all the time. And I get it if you don't love me too. But if you do, just call me.

                                    -Y/n :)"

Y/n watched from the end of the hall as Sophia read the letter. She saw the blush forming on her cheeks. She saw the small smile forming on her kissable lips. Sophia folded the note up neatly and stuck it in her binder. Then she took out her phone and dialed Y/n's number. Y/n's phone rang in her hand and she picked it up immediately, not wanting Sophia to hear. Y/n picked up as she hid behind a wall. "Hello?" She heard Sophia's soft voice on the other line. "Hi," Y/n said, breathlessly. Her heartbeat and breathing had immediately become quicker.

"I read your note," Sophia said, teasingly. "You did?" Y/n, questioned. "Mhm, I know you're hiding behind the wall so you can just come out now," Sophia informed. Sophia hung up and Y/n looked at her phone, confused. She glanced up and saw Sophia turning the corner. Butterflies flew around her stomach and a frog was caught in her throat.

Sophia smiled that beautiful smile Y/n always loved to see. Y/n sheepishly smiled back. "Hey," Sophia whispered, getting closer to Y/n. "Get any closer and I'm gonna fucking explode,"  Y/n mentally scowled. "H-Hello," Y/n whispered back. "So you love me, huh?" Sophia addressed. Y/n nodded, a pit of fire instantly warming her cheeks. Sophia was now standing centimeters away from Y/n. Her hands were on Y/n's hips, Y/n was back against the wall.

"Just kiss me already, goddamm it," Y/n mentally cursed. Sophia peered at her lips. She looked back to Y/n's eyes then kissed her, with all the passion she could muster. Y/n immediately closed her eyes and kissed back. All the tension in her body was released and she relaxed. Y/n's hands went up to Sophia's soft, red hair. Sophia pulled away and looked at Y/n for a reaction. Y/n just kept her eyes closed and breathed, trying to relive the moment, but that moment was gone. Thankfully, there would be many more to come, right?

Wrong.

After Y/n's first kiss, things were pretty okay, at first. Sophia started to become less interested in the relationship and more interested into other people. But not girls, like Y/n was afraid of. It was boys. Which was even a bigger fear of Y/n's. They obviously had a public relationship, because Y/n wanted the world to know that she had the best gift to mankind. And sure, she'd get teased for liking girls but she didn't care, she had all she needed.

Sophia started paying less attention to Y/n. The bell rang to indicate that the second to last period of the day was over. Y/n walked out of class, frown settling on her lips. She walked to her locker and saw a group of people around it. "Hey! What the hell is going on?" She yelled. "Oh shit, she's coming!!" Someone whispered. The crowd of people scattered away from her locker.