dating richie toizer would be like...

he's a richie preference for you guys bc i have no idea what to write. pls comment request. and i'm trying a new way to do my preferences ;))
~~~~~~~~~~~

-him calling you cutie or mrs. trashmouth tozier.

-you being the girl version of him

-being close with beverly bc y'all are the only girls.

-and just to clarify y'all are badasses to the guys just bc they've never really been friends with girls.

-your parents not sure about him but your dad finding his sarcasm amusing like everyone else.

-him kissing you nonstop bc he wants the world to know that you're his.

-you always have the capability to make him blush or flustered.

-you being the only one who can actually beat him with his humor.

-cuddles when y'all watch movies together. not scary movies tho. after facing IT y'all are petrified.

-him having a phobia of losing you to IT after you got captured.

-him being the one to always calm you down no matter what.

-also being super close with eddie.

-"hey eddie spaghetti" "sup loser"

-he was like your brother. you did everything together when you weren't with richie.

-richie getting jealous that you spend a lot of time with eddie.

-"richie, i don't like eddie. he's like a brother" "good bc i bet i have a bigger wang than him"

-Y'aLL aRe jUsT tWo wAlKinG mEmEs aNd yOu dOn'T eVen kNoW iT yEt

-him walking in on you changing and not get flustered at all, just says a funny/dirty comment

-"you need help with that, hot stuff" "RICHIE WHAT THE FUCK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
alrighty well i hope you guys enjoyed that!! i'll probably be making another preference after this one lmao till next time!!❤️😚