dating eddie kaspbrak would be like...

oOf here's another preference for you guys :))
~~~~~~~~~~

-you being his one and only.

-your parents absolutely love him to death.

-him being an absolute sweetheart to you.

-doesn't care if anyone makes rumors about you. he never believed that bullshit anyways.

-being SuPer aWkWaRd around you before you started to date.

-"hey eddie" "h-hi y-y/n" *blushes uncontrollably* 'what the fuck is wrong with my face'

-richie always teasing him bc he knew that eddie liked you.

-"dude just go tell her you like her. what's the worst that could happen" "uM sHe cOuLd hEaR mE"

-him finally asking you out and you being unbelievably happy.

-being shy about kissing you but when richie 'flirts' with you he'll kiss you every five seconds.

-movie dates? every. fucking. night.

-you being best friend with beverly. (as per usual)

-her being the only one who knew that you liked eddie.

-"why don't you just tell him" "what if he likes me back? i don't want to give him an asthma attack"

-you kicking henry bowers ass when he messes with you eddie.

-"you better run, you fucking pussy!!" "thank you y/n" *eddie kisses you cheek*

-when henry gets close to even touching you, eddie will grab your face and have a full on make out session with ya

-him being starstruck at the quarry when you took off your clothes

-richie notices and tells him to calm the fuck down

-"woah eds, you might want to not get so excited" "fuck" *blushes furiously*

-hugs. nonstop.

-what is even sleep? y'all just stay up and watch movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope y'all enjoyed this!! make sure to request because my brain isn't working at all. till next time!!😚❤️