try not to laugh challenge~jack x reader

youtube is what i'm famous for. no movies, well no movies until this summer. i played eddie kaspbrak's love interest. i have over 3.5 million subscribers and i'm david dobrik's little sister. i was the youngest big star youtuber.

our director, andy muschietti, gave us a small break. finn went to his family in vancouver, sophia went to her family too. jaeden and wyatt spent the break together. chosen and jermey went to their families also.

on the other hand, me and my boyfriend, jack, were heading out to LA to stay with my brother, david. "do you think david will like me?" jack asked me nervously. we were currently in the plane, 15 minutes left to go.

i chuckled,"of course david will like you jack. you're a very lovable person." i kissed his cheek and he smiled. i looked out the window and saw the paradise people call LA. "10 minutes until we land in los angeles international airport," the flight attendant said over the intercom.

i buckled my seatbelt and grabbed jacks hand. "hey you okay?" he asked me. i looked at him nervously and cracked a small smile. "just peachy, darling," i said in a british accent. the plane started to bounce as we landed. i squeezed jacks hand and he kissed my cheek to calm me down.

david's POV

"okay guys, i'm here at the airport to pick up my little sister y/n and her boyfriend jack," i said into my camera. liza came up beside me and said,"can you not torture them while they're here?" i looked back at her and said,"eh maybe."

"i swear to god david if you put a harmful animal on the poor little girl, i'll adopt her and you won't see her," liza said. i rolled my eyes playfully and put away my camera. i looked around at the gate that they were supposed to come out of.

i saw a girl with h/c hair and a boy with brown curly hair. the girl was y/n and the boy i'm guessing was jack. she looked around and spotted me, a small smile appeared on her face. she grabbed jacks hand and ran over to me. then she got to me and gave me a big hug.

"hey loser," i said. "hey big bro," she said as she pulled away. she turned to jack and said,"david this is my boyfriend jack. jack this is my big brother david." jack smiled and put out his hand for me to shake. "it's a pleasure to meet you david," he said while i shook his hand.

"it's nice to meet you too jack. y/n's told me so much about you," i said. "liza!!" y/n squealed. she went over to liza and gave her a big hug. "hey squirt," she said. y/n pulled away and jack introduced himself. "hi i'm jack," he said. "i'm liza," liza said.

"c'mon let's go i wanna say hi to the rest of the squad," y/n said. we walked back towards my car. being the cocky person i am, i pressed a button on my car keys and the doors flew up.

"woah someone's showing off their tesla," y/n said looking around. jack laughed, catching up to what i was doing. "what's so funny?" y/n asked. jack pointed towards me then the car,"that's your brothers car."

y/n gasped and looked at me. "no way!! you got the car??" she said. i nodded and laughed.

{time skip to the house}

y/n's POV

"honey!! i'm home!!" i yelled into david's house. "is that miss y/n?" i heard zane say. he came out from behind the wall that leads into the kitchen. "zane my boi!!" i said. he walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"holy crap. you're zane hijazi," jack said. zane smiled and looked to david, david just shrugged. "i'm jack, y/n's boyfriend," jack said. "i'm zane," zane says. jack and i put our suitcases in the guest room.

"david i heard y/n. where is she?" i heard someone ask from the living room. "she's in the guest room," david said. i heard footsteps come from the hallway and prepared to be massively hugged.

jack just looked at me confused. i looked at him and counted to three on my fingers. on three jason came through the door. "y/n!!" jason said excitedly. "the no-marriage dude!!" i said sarcastically.

we both laughed. "jason this is jack my boyfriend. jack this is jason," i said. before jason could say anything, david came through the door. "hey guys do you want to do a youtube video?" he asked.

"is it because you're slowly losing content and your little sister who has more subscribers than you is here?" i asked him, obviously joking around. he just sarcastically laughed and said,"we're doing a youtube video, come on."

he grabbed his camera and him, jason, jack and i walked outside. he set up his camera and turned it on. "hey what's up you guys. welcome back to my second channel. i'm here with my little sister y/n, and her boyfriend jack grazer. and of course you all know jason," he said into the camera.

"today we are going to be doing the try not to laugh challenge. david's done this in his channel about 4 times but he's slowly losing content," i said. "and his little sister who has more subscribers than him is here," jack said.

"nice going, guys," david laughed. "okay let's get started," jason said. we grabbed water bottles and me and jack put some into our mouths. david was holding the camera, and jason was gonna try to make us laugh.

"now jack you may have not known this but about 2 years ago, when david and y/n lived back in chicago, y/n was at a soccer game," jason started. "david was supposed to pick her up, but he didn't. she's been waiting at that soccer field for 2 years now," jason said while laughing.

jack completely lost it and spit the water on my face, leading him to laugh hysterically. i spit out the water too, onto jack. "i'm never going to survive this, i laugh at anything," jack said.

david laughed too. me and jack put water back into our mouths. it was david's turn to make us laugh. he sat on a chair and cleared his throat. "z-zane at a gas station," david said. i spit the water onto jacks face and laughed hysterically.

jack swallowed his water. "what the hell was so funny about that?" he said, laughing at me. "just the way david's mind works. and zane at a gas station is fricking hilarious," i said. david laughed too.

then he grabbed a water bottle and put some in his mouth too. "okay guys wanna hear a joke? why did sally fall off the swings?" jack asked, trying to make us laugh. david and i shrugged our shoulders. "she didn't have any arms," jack said. i almost laughed but caught myself.

"knock knock? who's there?" jack asked. "not sally," him and jason said at the same time. david and i spit the water out and laughed really hard. jack just smiled proudly. after we finished the video, jack and i just chilled on the couch.

"see? staying here with my brother wasn't a bad ideas after all," i said to jack. then i heard my brother yell,"okay liza!! i need you blind folded and on the floor!!" liza screamed,"no!! what do you have??" jack looked at me and i looked at him. we laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ah i love david dobrik and liza koshy. they are my faves. anyway hope y'all enjoyed!! comment and request imagines that you want me to write!! till next time❤️😚