not who i want to be~bill x reader

Okay let's get one thing straight. I don't know if this story will work out. I literally had an idea and I want to see if it can come to life. Don't judge me. Sorry I'll go now. Also, this may be a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes from the long slumber you've been cursed with. "Oh no, not this time again," you mumbled. You sat up, looking at the surrounding area. "The sewers has gotten much dirtier in the last 27 years," you thought. You stood up and was immediately bombarded with a head rush. You may not have been fully human but you still had human vulnerabilities and features. Which is why you have all the things humans have. "Ah, Y/n. You've awakened," Pennywise said. "I see you have too," you groaned. "Give me that tone, and I'll rip your skin from the bone," he rhymed.

"Yeah okay, if that was true you would've done it a hundred years ago," you shot back. "I'll be back, clean up the place while I'm gone," he said before running up the sewage system. You rolled your eyes,"Thank god I'm only half demon." Here's the deal, your mother and father died hundreds of years ago when you were a baby, then Pennywise found you. And before killing you, you giggled at his sharp teeth and crossed eyes. He knew you were something different, which is why he also knew you weren't fully human.

You started walking around the sewers, wanting to be in the outside world. You haven't been in so long, hundred years, give or take. You climbed through the big tunnel and took the route you used to take when you went up to the surface. You climbed the rope leading up the well and into the burnt, old house. You saw little rays of sunlight coming from the gaps between the boards, across the windows. Cobwebs and dust covered every inch of the house. You walked through the mess and tried to opened the door. You realized that it was blocked off with wood from the outside.

You concentrated on the door and you felt yourself starting to shrink. You shrunk into a mouse and ran through a crack at the bottom of the door. The outside was bright, but even brighter when you changed back into human form. You squinted your eyes and put your hand up above your head, shielding the sun from your face. You walked along Neilbolt, as the street sign said, and saw multiple houses of different colors. The town was different from when you last saw it. The people were probably different too. After walking around for about fifteen minutes, you saw a group of boys riding their bikes.

"My mom knows a friend in New York that got AIDs just by touching a subway pole," one with a high pitched voice says. "No one cares, Eddie!" one with glasses says. You laughed and decided to follow them. Who cares anyway, in 27 years they'll be old and won't remember you. You ran across this street and followed them via sidewalk. They kept babbling about funny little things, and video games and other teenage things. You always wondered what the current culture was each time you awoke. Well at least now you know a tiny portion about this generation.

They stopped in an alley and started to argue. "Suck the wound, get in there," the one with glasses says in a British accent. "Maybe if you'd shut the fuck up, I'd be able to concentrate," the one with a high pitched voice says, kneeling on the concrete in front of a boy with a big gash in his stomach. It in was the shape of an "H". You giggled at his comment, a little too loud. They all stopped their actions and look towards you. You hid behind the wall you were peeping out of. "We saw you. You can come out now," the one with curly hair says. You don't listen to him, instead you hold your breath, just in case one of them decided to see if you were there.

"I-It's okay. We w-won't hurt y-you," one of them said close to where you were, you hadn't identified him yet. You showed yourself from wall, confronting a boy with light brown hair and honey-brown eyes. Your E/c eyes locked with his. Your mouth hung slightly ajar, and your breathing became a bit labored. Never had you come into contact with a human, especially not a male. The boy with glasses spoke up,"Are you just gonna sit there and make googly eyes at each other? Find out who she is!" The brunette in front of you shook out of the trance and tried to say something but kept tripping over his words.