dating finn wolfhard would be like...

here's a preference for y'all bc i don't have any ideas for imagines. make sure to comment and request imagines.
~~~~~~~~~~
nicknames:

he calls you princess. before y'all started dating, he would tease you and call you princess even though you hated it but secretly loved it. he also calls you beautiful. he never teased you with it, when he says it he truly means it because you're like a goddess.

you called him my love. once when he was in his trailer with you, practicing lines. he thought he did horrible but you thought he was amazing. "relax, my love. you did great" you said to cheer him up. you immediately blushed and he smiled like an idiot.

cuddles and sweet nothings:

you guys usually cuddle when you both are done doing scenes or in between scenes, when it's your break. you always either watch a movie or look at memes on youtube and laugh hysterically. he always snakes his arm around your waist and leans his head on the top of yours.

other times, he would lay in between your legs while you played with he beautiful curls or played video game with him. when he would lose you would hug him from behind and make your arms around his waist.

movie night/dates:

when you guys had time alone, without the losers, you guys would always watch the goonies. it was your favorite movie and his too. you knew the words by heart. and when you were up for it, you and him would reenact scenes. when he chose the movie, it wasn't a movie. it was usually stranger things. just because he loved the series in general and both of y'all were hyped up for season 2.

favorite song:

you love listening to 'i like me better' by lauv (song link above). you both knew that you could be yourselves completely around each other. you both thought that, this song explained how your relationship worked in some type of way. you'd blast it in his trailer or your trailer. once he walked in on you dancing to it and he immediately joined you.

when each of you are sad:

when you're sad, he knows to give you your space or it'll make it worse. but as soon as you cool down, he cuddles you nonstop and you tell him what happened. if someone hurt you, he'll roast them on twitter. when it's family issues, he'll constantly reassure you everything is going to be alright.

when he's sad, you immediately comfort him. when someone hurts him, you just find they're insta and roast them for finn, but you don't comment anything because you don't need any drama. you just roast them playfully to cheer him up. when it's family issues, you hug him and whisper positive things into his ear.

contact names:

his name for you: my queen🤙🏼😍✨
your name for him: curly haired cutie😫💓👏🏼
~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope y'all enjoyed this and i hope y'all had a nice day too. it's night time where i am lmao. and OMG IM GETTING MY HAIR CUT TMR AND IM EXCITED LMAO oke goodbyeeee till next time😚❤️