you don't see it, do you?~finn x reader

just pretend you guys are 17 and in high school in this :))
~~~~~~~~~~
finns POV

"finn are you friends with adam baker?" y/n asked me as she sat down at the lunch table next to me. i looked up at her and said,"um no, why? d-do you like him?"

she blushed. "maybe," she said, almost a whisper. i looked at her a bit surprised. "seriously, y/n? him? he's like the schools biggest jock, bully, and player," i said. she look at me with shock,"he's not a bully, he's actually really sweet. and so what he's the schools biggest jock, do you think i'm don't have a chance with him?"

i shook my head and waved my hands in front of me,"no no no i didn't mean it like that. what i meant was that i just think he doesn't deserve you. you're way too good for him.." i trailed off and blushed.

she looked at me and smiled softly, almost like she felt sorry for me. "thank you finn, for worrying about me but i think i can take care of myself," she said. i brushed it off and said,"so what did you get on the spanish quiz in ms.white's class?"

she sighed and said,"i think i failed. she gives us questions that on spanish words that we haven't even covered." then someone came up to where we were sitting. it was adam. "hey y/n," he said with a wink.

i mentally threw up the french fries i was eating at the way he was flirting with her already. "h-hey adam," she blushed. i wish she did that with me. "sup finn," he said to me. "hi adam," i said, trying not to sound annoyed. he turned back to y/n and said,"do you think you could help me study for math? mr.thompson's class is super hard."

y/n smiled widely and said,"u-um y-yeah sure. i-i can do t-that." she was so cute when she stuttered. "great. meet at your house after school," he said as he walked off. "omg did you see that?? adam wants me to help him with math!! i'll be spending time with adam!!" y/n gushed.

i rolled my eyes and said,"yeah y/n, i know, i was there right next to you." the bell rang, telling everyone that lunch was over. i got up and threw my trash out. "are you jealous finn?" y/n asked my as we walked to our lockers.

"w-what? me? j-jealous? i'm not jealous. i have no reason to be jealous," i said opening my locker, grabbing my history books. y/n opened her locker and grabbed her history books too.

she laughed. "whatever you say, wolfhard," she said sarcastically. we walked into our history class and sat down at our seats. i looked at the clock. '12:37'. schools almost over. just 30 more minutes.

y/n's POV

after history me and finn walked out of school. "i'll see you later, finn," i said to him. "bye. cya," he said as we parted our ways. i walked into my house and immediately started to clean up the place.

15 minutes later i heard a knock on my door. i ran to the door and opened it, hoping it was adam. "finn? what are you doing here?" i asked, a bit disappointed. he pointed towards my room and said,"i left my chemistry book here. i need to study for the exam."

i nodded and let him inside. he walked towards my room and grabbed his book. "so? no adam yet?" he asked nonchalantly. i shook my head,"no not yet." we stood there in awkward silence for another couple of seconds before i heard another knock at the door.

i ran to it and saw adam standing on the other side. i smiled widely, blush creeping onto my cheeks. finn cleared his throat and said,"well i'm going to take off. see you later, y/n."

he walked out the door and closed it. "well um let me show you to my room," i said. i walked off towards my room and adam followed. "so this is your bedroom?" adam asked. i looked at him with a confused face. "uh yeah i just said that," i said.

i sat on the floor and adam sat next to me. "uh adam? you forgot your math book," i pointed out. he looked at me and said,"oh yeah. can we both use yours?" i nodded and showed him the equations.

after 30 minutes of complete boredom, adam finally left. i looked at my phone and realized i got a text from finn.

finnie boi👏🏼😂: hey y/n. meet me up on the roof of the building in 10 minutes.

y/n💘💭:wait why?

finnie boi👏🏼😂:just come.

i opened my window and climbed the fire escape towards the top of the building. i saw finn pacing back and forth.

finns POV

'okay this is it. i'm actually going to tell her. don't screw this up, finn' i said to myself as i paced back and forth, waiting for y/n. "hey finn. what's up?" i heard her say. i turned to look at her and my god she was so beautiful.

"y/n i need to tell you something," i said to her. she looked at me with her bright e/c eyes. i got butterflies in my stomach and i felt like i was going to throw up. "i've known you for a while now. and um i-i,"i couldn't finish, i was so nervous.

"finn what are you trying to say?" y/n asked me. i sighed and said,"you don't see it, do you? y/n, i'm madly in love with you. you make me smile like no one else can. you make me nervous every time i talk or even see you. i hate the fact that you're always drooling over adam and not me. i love you so goddamn much it physically hurts."

i was out of breath. y/n looked at me with wide eyes 'oh god she hates me now' i thought. she moved closer to me and smashed our lips together. they molded together like a puzzle piece.

it felt like fireworks were exploding everywhere. her lips were so soft. she pulled away and said,"i love you too finn." i smiled and kissed her again. "be mine?" i asked as our foreheads leaned against each other.

"i would love to be your girlfriend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm doing this on here because i did a face reveal in my other book, btw if you want to you should check it out. but um yeah, comment your answers.

who do you ship me with? comment your answers

who do you ship me with? comment your answers. till next time!!❤️😚